Thread: waitress

Default waitress

couples negril's nude beach needs a waitress - i am far too lazy to get up and haul my beautiful behind to the drunk shack over and over...and over again

I would say you are being lazy nin_shaw except that you are on vacation and it is nice to be pampered when you're on vacation.

If the idea takes hold maybe I will submit an application for the job. Sounds like it would be one fun career change! Heck I'd even do it Au Naturel so no one would feel uncomfortable having someone clothed walking around the AN beach... then again, having me prowl the AN beach Au Naturel might just scare some people away LOL

ENJOY!!!

Default Funny..........

Now that was funny!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nin_shaw View Post
    couples negril's nude beach needs a waitress - i am far too lazy to get up and haul my beautiful behind to the drunk shack over and over...and over again
    You need to have the guy you are bringing go and get your drinks! There was flag service when I was there 1x too.
    ... it keepsh me shane

I guess moving your chair closer to the shack would be too easy?

John
    I think moving the chairs closer might be alot of work. Why not just pick the chairs that a alread close to the drunk shack!LMAO

In November, There were long periods of time (30-40 min.) several times a day, with no bartender at all...had to help yourself....not that big of a deal for me because I mostly drink beer at the beach, but hard to make a fancy drink for the Bride.

"couples negril's nude beach needs a waitress"

Not sure who would want that coveeted job -

Quote Originally Posted by John from Jersey View Post
    I guess moving your chair closer to the shack would be too easy?
    i'd still be getting up

Quote Originally Posted by Beachzilla View Post
    In November, There were long periods of time (30-40 min.) several times a day, with no bartender at all...had to help yourself....not that big of a deal for me because I mostly drink beer at the beach, but hard to make a fancy drink for the Bride.
    teach her to enjoy red strip problem solved lol.....