Default Why can't I be friends with myself?

OK, So I'm experimenting with the new MB. I see that when I hover over my name in the post, I get an option to add this person to my friends list (or something to that effect). When I chose it, it says....."You can't be friends with yourself".

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree with that! Didn't you guys ever read I'm OK, You're OK?

With tongue firmly in cheek.......

Also, anyone else agree with me that Seandymon should change his name to Seanmon?

Haha, your post cracked me up.

I too thought about Seanmon, but as Randymon is my father...I chose to go with Seandymon for him.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Quote Originally Posted by Seandymon View Post
    Haha, your post cracked me up.

I too thought about Seanmon, but as Randymon is my father...I chose to go with Seandymon for him.
    Sean, that post shows one of the most important things in JA....Respect mon.

Randy

The2ofus you can't be friends with yourself don't you know you'll go BLIND!!!
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Wait till we get Seandymon at CN. We'll find out if he can bartend like dear ole dad!

[QUOTE=The2ofus;2195]OK, So I'm experimenting with the new MB. I see that when I hover over my name in the post, I get an option to add this person to my friends list (or something to that effect). When I chose it, it says....."You can't be friends with yourself".

I've tried to be friends with three others so far and it wouldn't let me be. I wonder if this is some kind of 'bug' that may need to be fixed.

Can someone else try these three people to be your friends and let me know if it works please?

Me

Myself

& I

For the life of me I can't add them

I will be at CSA the 9-13th. I will try and get over to CN one day while I am in Negril.
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Showmecpl: I just clicked your name on this post and it didn't offer anything about being friends. It offered: View Public Profile, Find all Posts by Showmecpl, and Add Showmecpl to Your Contacts.

So where's the place you do the friend thing? Just wonderin..

Lol!!!

When you click on the persons name in the post a drop down list will be revealed and will show 3 groups.

View Public Profile
    Find all posts by .....
    Add ... to Your Contacts.

Click on Add ... to your contacts.

Sun_princess,

Did you figure it out?

What does adding to contacts do?
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy (as near as I can tell). If there is contact info on your profile I would say it helps to keep in touch with those you have met better.

Chris & Jaclyn
    Dare to DREAM

I like being friends with myself. I am always right, never argue and best of all I get all of my jokes. Besides I am still learning how to play well with others.