Default Beachfront suite question-CSA

We will be booking for July at Couples Swept Away. We were wanting the Beachfront suite. The information they have for this room only shows a shower. Is this true, I was hoping it had a bath tub and they forgot to mention.

Has anyone stayed in this type of room before??

thanks

They do only have showers now... no bathtubs. They used to have tubs, but when they remodeled, it was updated to a huge zero entry shower. Sorry.

It doesn't have a tub, just a really big shower. The Beachfront Verandah Suites have bathtubs and are on the beach too.

That information is correct. The beachfront rooms have showers only (no tubs). The beachfront verandah suite rooms have a shower/tub combo.

We stayed only for one day while waiting for a BFVS, Good points are the big patio and interior room, bad points was the "YMCA" type shower and no glass windows. I'd stay in either room again. Both different , but both great.

Default Bfs

Frankc,
    Just returned from CSA and stayed in BFS # 1230, had a walk in shower only, no tube...

Sorry. No bath tubs in the beach front suites.

Here is a link to a photo of the bathroom in a Beachfront suite.
    flickr.com/photos/ronim/4198902374/

I just booked the Beachfront Verandah last week for July 6th-12th..... so im interested in this topic as well!!!!!! Also, which floor is best and or there any room suggestions??????

Just a shower, as I recall...
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Ours only had a shower.

no tub just a shower.

We stayed in a BFVS both times that we were there and we had a tub with shower head. They were in the newer section.

Quote Originally Posted by kingmussa View Post
    I just booked the Beachfront Verandah last week for July 6th-12th..... so im interested in this topic as well!!!!!! Also, which floor is best and or there any room suggestions??????
    We stayed in a BFVS Jan. 31-Feb. 7.......room 4121. When we return, we will request this room. It's a first floor, corner room closer to Patios, Feather and the Grill; but also at the widest part of the beach. We loved the 1st floor, enjoyed having coffee every morning on our verandah and greeting people as they walked by. We also set our beach chairs up on the beach where we could see our room, left the verandah door unlocked, and were able to come and go to the room (nice to use your own bathroom). In the evenings before dinner, we enjoyed a drink on the verandah, watching beautiful sunsets. The room isn't as fancy as others we've had at other resorts; meaning there was just a standard bathroom, sink, tub, shower. But the location was fabulous. We were never disturbed at night with any loud talking....never heard anyone. The bar and refrigerator was stocked, with about 7 different kinds of booze (I don't remember, the gin is what I was interested in for a martini), beer, soda, water, juice, wine. There was a coffee pot, but we always ordered a continnental tray for the coffee and fruit before going to breakfast..and it was delivered to the verandah, so we weren't distrubed if we slept a little late. We thoroughly enjoyed it!