Hybrid View

Default Great News! LoveAway payment plan now ok with hotel AND air!

Greetings to all:

Several you have requested that we allow the popular LoveAway payment plan to be used when booking an air/hotel package. Until now, we only offered the plan for hotel only bookings.

As you may appreciate, we need to collect enough of a deposit to cover the cost of ticketing the airfare. After several months of analysis, we are pleased to announce that you may now use LoveAway to book your airfare AND hotel.

The initial air/hotel package deposit will require a $1500 deposit. Then as in the hotel only program, we will charge your credit card $100 every month until 45 days prior to arrival when the full and final payment is due.

We hope you appreciate our efforts to provide this service and give you peace of mind that your airfare is confirmed and ticketed earlier than later.

We look forward to welcoming you home again soon!

Couples Resorts

On the LoveAway payment plan or any plan for that matter can we request a certain room?

Thank you for making this option available. We have been to Couples only one time 9 years ago and ever since have wanted to return -- I am super excited to say that we are coming to CSA May 3rd and because of the loveaway plan are booked for 2011 now as well... We will NEVER stray away again... I have missed being apart of this family...
    Hurry May 3rd and keep up the good work Couples

Default Just checking............

Randymon,
    Not trying to be smart, but I believe this is what I booked apprroximately (2) weeks ago. This plan has been in effect prior to the posting here on the Message board, correct? I figured it was just posted here for additional information to people who may not have heard about the Loveaway Plan. Just checking. Thanks,
    Jim

Jimbol6,

Better to double check with our reservations department. We instituted the Air/Hotel LoveAway option within the past week.

In either case - ie LoveAway or Deferred - we would charge $1500 deposit for an air/hotel package. Ask res whether or not your next payment is $100 in about 30 days OR if the next payment (in full) is due 45 days prior to arrival. You may switch to whichever payment plan you prefer.

Couples Resorts

If we repackage with hotel and air the next time a CTI deal hits (hint hint), can we just roll the payments we've already made over?

I'm saddened we missed out on saving 500 bucks or so a few Wednesdays back. We could have pulled an extra night or two.

Default Randymon.....My Bad

Two weeks ago, I booked the Deferred Payment Plan, not the Love Away Plan. Not sure if I see what the difference is between them. Sorry about the confusion.

Thanks,
    Jim

jimbol6 ~ The difference is on the deferred payment plan you put your initial deposit down and then no more payments are due until 45 days before your arrival when the balance is due.

The Love Away plan you put down your initial deposit and then every month $100 is charged to your credit card until 45 days before your arrival when the remaining balance is due. The Love Away plan is like a Couples savings account.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Default how far out can you book on love away plan?

I tried to book my reservation on Saturday 3/27/10 for the week of 12/17/11-12/24/11 under the love away plan. Everything seemed as if it had processed and my credit card was authorized for the amount of $100, however, I did not receive an email confirmation of reservation so I called this morning and was told that this was because it was too far out to book a trip using the love away plan but I could book using the regular reservation process. Is this true? Any help would be great. Thank you in advance.

Default love away plan

I booked for June 2011 8 months ago! I have $800 paid! I get an email every month with my account balance and money paid along with my reservation information.

Wouldn't do anything for some people...... We bought plane tickets for $900 and Love Away deposit for $100 + insurance $148 = $1148

$352 less than hotel / airfare deposit .....

Granted, this won't be the same for everyone.....
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

NICE! It's the little things like this that make Couples such a special place. I can't wait to return.

trnh20: REALLY?? We have been on the Love Away plan for over a year...for a Dec. 2010 stay at CTI and have NEVER gotten an email with the monthly transaction. I just see it on my credit card. Wish Couples would do things consistently for everyone....

Earlier today, I emailed a request to convert our reservation to the Wed. Couplicious special "All for one and one for All" with a change in dates as well. Now, I am sitting here waiting for a response....it's nerve wracking, not knowing if reservations are on top of it... *sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by rae_Dave View Post
    trnh20: REALLY?? We have been on the Love Away plan for over a year...for a Dec. 2010 stay at CTI and have NEVER gotten an email with the monthly transaction. I just see it on my credit card. Wish Couples would do things consistently for everyone....

Earlier today, I emailed a request to convert our reservation to the Wed. Couplicious special "All for one and one for All" with a change in dates as well. Now, I am sitting here waiting for a response....it's nerve wracking, not knowing if reservations are on top of it... *sigh*
    YES, we actually get two emails, one saying, reminder, we are going to charge you. Then, the next day it sends one to say it has been charged.
    Did you book online or on the phone or other? I booked online.

IMO, this is not special. You want me to pay $1500 in the beginning and then I can pay $100 a month until 45 days before the trip. The only difference in this and deferment plan is after u pay $1500 u can just call and make payments $100 on your own or just wait. With this plan they will do it automatically instead of u calling. I don't really see any difference or benefit.