Default San Souci Bedroom Pics - Pro vs. Guest

Hey Folks,

I have seen gorgeous professional pics of the bedrooms on Hotels.com and also pics of blue & white stripes from guests on tripadvisor.com. Have they remodeled recently? Which is the real McCoy?

Any help you can give me would be well...helpful in making a decision!

Thanks,

Icouldliveonvacation

There are a lot of folks on here with photos from CSS. Two that I can think of are "Jeffmon" and "Mandy"- a very nice couple who share a lot of insights and experiences. Message them from the "CSS- July 2009" thread. I'm still getting used to the new message board, but I do know if you look through the pics on the OLD message board, you will find exactly what you are looking for. This is how we chose our room- One Bedroom Ocean Suite. Good luck!
    Wendy

Hi Icouldiveonvacation.....I have lots of pics of CSS. They're from 2006, but should give you an idea. I've heard some of the rooms have been renovated. I'm going to CTI next week and will visit CSS and bring back updated pictures. For now, here is the link to my CSS album from '06.

http://travel.webshots.com/slideshow/557842078SUHtRk
    Glenna Hailey
    Jerry Hailey
    Couples Certified and Preferred agency!
    Life's to short to spend it on the couch, find a beach and watch the sunset.

We just got back from CSS Sunday. The rooms are decorated in blue and white in the D building. The last two years it's been that way. The rooms have been remodeled. They are very nice and very comfortable. Enjoy...
    Steve

Here are some pics from our visit last year. I'm not sure if they've remodeled room G10 since.

http://picasaweb.google.com/kmbair/C...icaAugust2008#

Both are real just depends on what type of room you book. All the rooms at Sans Cousi are fantastic, The best of all the Couples resorts. You can't go wrong with any of them. We prefer the ocean balcony rooms which have the blue and white strip decor.
    Shari & James
    Members of the 4 for 4 club

Default Sans Souci Bedroom

We were there in April and the blue and white stripe is for real. Also, talked with Gail, marketing, a couple weeks ago and she said A and B block have recently been remodled. Can't wait to go back in April!!

Bart and Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    We were there in April and the blue and white stripe is for real. Also, talked with Gail, marketing, a couple weeks ago and she said A and B block have recently been remodeled. Can't wait to go back in April!!

Bart and Bug
    We'll be there in April Too!!

We were there in April 2008 and stayed in a One Bedroom Ocean Suite in Building G. Here are our room pics:
    Last edited by Amy; August 5th, 2009 at 09:39 AM.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Quote Originally Posted by marknjen View Post
    We'll be there in April Too!!
    Hey marknjen, when will you guys be there? We're there from 14-17 April. Going to check out CSA for a week first then coming home for our anniversary.

Iwouldliveonvacation, here's a link to some photos of CSS: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimson/

Bart and Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    Hey marknjen, when will you guys be there? We're there from 14-17 April. Going to check out CSA for a week first then coming home for our anniversary.

Iwouldliveonvacation, here's a link to some photos of CSS: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ecsimson/

Bart and Bug
    We'll be there April 12th - 17th. Originally we were going to leave Friday, but I don't want to miss the Gala. So Saturaday it is. Maybe we can catch up while there.

We just got back from CSS on Sunday also and all of the rooms have been updated to the Blue and White stripped decor. I am still working on getting the pics from last week posted online. I took nearly 800 photos this time. Last year I took around 400 and they are posted here: http://picasaweb.google.com/MandynJeff/. Feel free to comment on the photos. Once I get the new photos posted they will be listed there also. What ever room category you choose, you will love it.
    Jeff (Mandynjeff)

View Our CSS Photos
    Admin - Couples Resorts Photos - flickr group
    Admin - facebook/CouplesResortsJamaica

CSS: 2008,2009,2010,2011,2012,2013