View Poll Results: Which White Wine do you prefer?

Voters
221. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sauvignon Blanc

34 15.38%
  • Pinot Grigio

118 53.39%
  • Chardonnay

64 28.96%
  • I don't care

6 2.71%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default What white wine would you like us to Private Label

The popularity of our private label Cabernet Sauvignon "Love Potion 4 Two" has been tremendous and we are now considering adding a white wine to the private label options. We are considering a Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Grigio and Chardonnay.

Which white wine do you prefer?
    Last edited by Couples Resorts; March 19th, 2010 at 09:38 AM.

Couples Resorts

Definitely Chardonnay!!!! I LOVE Chardonnay. I think almost everyone who likes white wine, like Chardonnay!
    Jennifer

We are total Chardonnay drinkers.

I'm mildly and happily surprised that at least early on in this poll pinot grigio is winning out over the much more popular chardonnay. I voted for the PG grape more as a nod to the underdog, but so far it's holding its own.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Chard
    GREANJAC

ya mon

what about a good merlot ?? that was the choice with last years couples wine ? thnx randy

We are arriving on April 8th, will the private label white wine be available? Is it an extra cost? I don't mind as i love white wine, (especially pinot grigio!)
    Thanks

Default Chardonnay

I think Chardonnay is the most versatile!

Pinot Grigio is a sweet, refreshing wine, which we find delightful on warm summer days... perhaps this characteristic is what's driving its popularity in this poll?
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

RIESLING!!!!! Why is that never an option? A riesling would be AWESOME!!!!

This is a tough one for me. I enjoy all whites and it depends on my mood as to what I am having. The oak-yness of a Chard is wonderful when paired with cheese. The refreshing Pinot is a lovely sipping wine to enjoy a beautiful view say of the ocean and a blanc can be just what the doctor ordered with a fish or lite dinner. So see...it is difficult for me. So I am going to withhold my vote as any one of the 3 would suit me.

Thanks for the opportunity Randy.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

If I cant have a Reisling then I will take a Pinot Grigio.

KruznSusan
    CSS
    April 24-30, 2010

Sauvignon blanc please! Very refreshing on a hot day!

Pinot Grigio is well suited to warm weather and tropical flavors!

We love Pinot Gris, actually. What a treat if we could drink our favorite Pinot Gris from the state of Oregon at our favorite resort in Jamaica.

Default Don't stomp on it...!

I know it is easy to "beat-up" Chardonnay as the over-popular, mass produced, lots of cheap brands grape. But ask yourself this question... why did it get so popular in the first place? Because people like it!

And for Couples, a resort in a tropical paradise, with lushness and buttery warmth all around, that is the kind of wine that should represent the resort in a bottle. It would match the food at the resort better than the others.

Default wine

Definitely, Chardonnay, an oaky one...

Default white wine

how about a Riesling ....

Default Which wine

Pinot Grigio is my favorite!

I think of a Pinot Grigio as a refreshing warm weather wine but a nice buttery Chardonnay would also be wonderful. I vote for both. Can I do that?

I agree with Atlantic, RIESLING!!!!

IMHO, New Zealand sauv blancs rule!! However I trust you to pick a reasonable alternative.

Sauvignon Blanc would be wonderful!!!! Great light wine for the warm weather.

Chardonnay all the way

I'm with Mel g - sauvignon blanc is perfect in a hot climate. The ones from New Zealand are best.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast