Default 1st time going to CSA

We've stayed at Sandals 15 times but love the beach at CSA so trying that this winter, staying in Beachfront Verandah Suite. Any tips for 1st timers to CSA buy old Negril pros??

You will love CSA. You will find that Couples is much better than the "S" resorts. CSA is truly an all inclusive resort. We spend most of our time on the marvelous beach. Be sure to post your opinions after your visit.

You are going to love CSA! Make sure to go to the Martini Bar above the Palms one night. Very great martinis. Check out the sports complex across the street. It is the best on the island. And take a night time stroll. The night lighting is so romantic.

Just so you know, the beach is WONDERFUL. Fine pale sand and crystal clear blue water. You can walk in either direction for miles and get the local vibe. Have a blast.

Hi Iriegail,
    We've done a S Negril-Couples Negril and Whitehouse-CSA split and both times Couples won hands down. Also have been to the S&B resorts on islands other than Jamaica and CSA is still our favorite place. The food is much better at Couples. The beachfront rooms at CSA are beautiful and our favorites too. It's a totally different experience at CSA. Nice and layed back with understated elegance and exceptional food. CSA's beach beats any beach at the S resorts. Just wait and see.
    Hope you love it as much as we do.
    Karon

We were once "S" resort people as well but after our first visit to CSA (12/09) we are hooked and have booked a return trip for April 2011. We stayed in a BFVS and loved it and have booked the same room category for our next trip. You will really enjoy the resort.

Thank you to all of you for your replies! We are looking forward to our stay.

I was like you, also stayed at several of the Sandals properties and had nice trips. I also, walked along the 7 mile beach and looked at the beach at CSA, and thought- that is just too awesome. It was what I imagined my beach vacation beach to look like. Had never heard of Couples Resorts, and did research after our trip to Sandals Negril. Husband was not too excited about using a resort chain he had never heard of, but I convinced him and we both LOVED it. It was exactly what we envisioned in our beach vacation. We will be returning to CSA, and now we are looking at CSS, can not wait. While at CSA do not miss the Beach Bonfire, romantic, and the musician is wonderful. Piano bar sounded dumb to me, but we gave it a try and enjoyed ourselves. Have breakfast delivered to your verandah one morning ( if not more ). Like stated, many never go over to the Sports Complex. Even if you are not wanting to work out, we still went over in the afternoon, played ping pong and billards and had some great smoothies. There is a hot tub that is almost always empty, secluded, by the tennis courts. Enjoy some late night privacy on the beach. Security does patrol the beach at night, but once they see that you are a guest, they leave you alone. Do not miss eating at Feathers and Lemongrass, we had great meals at both. Be sure to try the dessert sampler and the pressed Blue Mountain Coffee at Feathers, they are wonderful. So do not let your husband forget his long pants and dress closed toe shoes. Also, do not forget the Cat Cruise, snorkeling, hobie cats and waterskiing. My husband tried waterskiing ( he had not done it since High School ), and had a great time. They had a lot of patience with him, it took him a while to get up. I am sure you will enjoy your stay !!

Take the resort's orientation tour when you arrive. It doesn't take much time, and you will learn a lot about CSA and meet some of the wonderful staff members as well.
    nobody's favorite poster

Default Hi louieandsusie!

Quote Originally Posted by louieandsusie View Post
    We were once "S" resort people as well but after our first visit to CSA (12/09) we are hooked and have booked a return trip for April 2011. We stayed in a BFVS and loved it and have booked the same room category for our next trip. You will really enjoy the resort.
    Hubby and I have booked a BFVS for 4/24-5/1 @ CSA. Vow renewal 04-26...will celebrate 24 yrs 5/17! Are there any particular buildings/rooms/floors which are more favorable if allowed to request? Are you allowed to request?

Appreciate your input

Greg & Deb
    Greg & Deb
    St. Louis, MO
    CSA 04/24 thru 05/01

Default A newby; so don't laugh

We have taken cruises but have never gone to an all inclusive adults only resort. I need guidance on what to expect. I have no desire to go to Hedonism or the like but want an adult vacation with plenty of activities and great food on a beautiful beach. CSA sounds like the place. Now for the big question: is CSA on topless beaches and is that the norm. I have no desire for AN; we're too old to let anything hang out, but I love the beauty of toplessness. Is CSA the right place to go or should we be looking at S or Orchid? Thanks.

We were at CSA Jan. 31-Feb 7 for the 1st time. We had the BFVS Room #4121.......we will always request that room when we return. It was located closer to the end of the property by Patios and the Grill. Was the widest part of the beach. We loved the 1st floor. In the mornings we ordered coffee, fruit and muffins. It was delivered directly to our verandah (in case you oversleep, there's not the loud knock at the door). We loved the foot traffic and greeting people. Everyone is so friendly. We set our beach chairs up in line with our room, left the door unlocked; which gave us access to the room all day to use your own bathroom facilities. We never heard loud talking or noise at night. We loved CSA and our room.....will be returning in the future!! Enjoy !

Quote Originally Posted by AGldnGrl View Post
    Hubby and I have booked a BFVS for 4/24-5/1 @ CSA. Vow renewal 04-26...will celebrate 24 yrs 5/17! Are there any particular buildings/rooms/floors which are more favorable if allowed to request? Are you allowed to request?

Appreciate your input

Greg & Deb