Default store across the street from CSA

What price are you being charged for a 6 pack of red stripe if
    you go to the store across the street from CSA?

Are there any other stores w/i walking distance?

I can't remember the exact price but it was under $10 for 6 beer. Comparable to anywhere else we've bought Red Stripe.

Not sure about other stores within walking distance as this is the only one in the area we've bought beer. Other times we've gone to a gas startion or a grocery store in the way back from an excersion.

Karon

The next closest store is a bit of a walk, past The Jungle even, The one across the street is your best bet, they clearly mark up prices for guests of the nearby resorts... but they are good folks and can use the business...
    If you wanted to shop around, you'd have to take a taxi and pay the difference either way.

Well, you might go for convenience, if the price is right... try Barry's Bar, right next door to SweptAway's GreatHouse Complex... I believe they carry cold, bottled RedStripe there.

I would add, however, that if you do, please clean up your bottles afterward. Glass on the beach, especially the broken variety, is bad for your feet.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

The first time we went there in 12/08 we were charged around $6
    when we went there in 2/10 we were told that again but they rang us up for twice the price we were told. Next time we will pay the $20 to go to Hi Lo and avoid being gouged. Taxi drivers need money too.