Default Torn between two Couples

Help us out guys. Been to CN three times and love it but want thinking about CSS or CTI. We love the Negril end of the island and are afraid to change. Just have five nights and don't want to trade places. Comfort us please.

We too love CN, but after visiting CN and CSS twice...I have to say, it is CSS we are booking for the third time. It is a beautiful, romantic resort with lovely rooms. Besides...it has room service
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

Go for CSS. It is incredible romantic with winding pathways and hidden surprises all over the resort. Plus all rooms are suites with all day in room dining and mini bars.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

It depends on what kind of vacation you want.
    CTI is more casuel, flip flop,less dressed for dinner.Very relaxed, good food,excellant service,new rooms,nice internet area,more of a hotel look,horseback riding, catamaran.
    CSS is more mature,more dressed for dinner,lots of honeymooners,very romantic, quiet feel. Breathtaking beauty, if you love nature walks and stonework than choose CSS. The food and service is excellant and they have room service.
    Each resort caters to a slightly different guest, at least take a day pass and check out the opposite resort for awhile, you will know quickly if you made the right choice.
    In either case Ocho Rios is very different than Negril, especially be prepared for less beach,less activity,and no foot traffic.

Not been to CTI but have been to CSS last May on the SR. Normally we go to CN because we LOVE it & have been to CSA once & love it also. To give you my honest opinion, if the beach is REALLY important to you, then stick to Negril. CSS was GORGEOUS but we missed the beach SO BAD!!!!! You just can't beat the beach in Negril.
    Julie

Kingfish...I know excatly how you are feeling..I once was a die hard only CN fan..Long story short,I tried CSS and loved it..Then I tried CTI and loved it also..All three are so different but all three have their pluses.

Life would have been so much easier if I had just stayed with CN..LOL

I now think that everyone should try all four of the Couples Resorts.

I think you would like CSS and CTI also.
    Last edited by Tommywommy; August 8th, 2010 at 04:22 PM.

Got to CSA! See what it is like. You know you like Negril. CSA is AWESOME!!! CTI is nice but I would finish your Negril education before you go to the East side.

Why not try a split between what you know and what you want to try. We started at CTI and ended at CSS. Both places had good things. We did like CSS better, quieter and better beach. Don't cut yourself short on time. I would suggest a full 4 days at each minimum. You can't go wrong no matter where you end up.

We too visited CN twice 06 & 07, did CSS in 08 and are returning to CSS in April. We plan to do a trading places day at CTI this trip, we toured CSA last trip to CN. Honestly LOVE CN and CSS for completely different reasons. Venture out of your comfort zone, you'll be happy you did, expect different, it is what makes each resort unique, yet still clearly Couples.

Thanks guys for all the info. Now I really don't know what to do. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
    Help us out guys. Been to CN three times and love it but want thinking about CSS or CTI. We love the Negril end of the island and are afraid to change. Just have five nights and don't want to trade places. Comfort us please.
    We have been to CSA 4 times which we loved. We just came back fro CSS and loved that more. I say go for CSS. It is absolutely beautif and so romantic