Default First time to Jamaica! May 2010

We are booked, April 30-May 8th

I put a request to be married on May 3rd..can't wait..all advise is appreciated..I am so excited I can't even think straight..lo I hope I went through the right steps to book our private wedding..:-)

Sportylady,
    My fiance and I are getting married May 5th at CSS. We are arriving May 1st. Which resort? Congrats!

Ky2Jamaica....

We are getting Married at CTI.
    Congrats to you as well!

Ky2Jamaica,

My fiance and I are getting married May 3rd at CSS too. We arrive April 30th..its our first time to Jamaica and we are so very excited. .. Congrats on the wedding

Goodwoman01,
    Would you be interested in swapping pics on our wedding days? We are getting married at 10:00 on May 5th in the cliffside gazebo. We want to use the resort photographer but hate the fact that the number of pics are limited to 24 or 36. If we had someone take pics along with the photographer we could get alot more pics. We may even forego the photographer all together if we find someone to do this. We would be glad to do the same for you no matter if you use a photographer or not. They do allow us to take pics along with the photographer because alot of people on the forum have done so. Let me know.
    Thanks and can't wait to see you there.

Hey there Ky2Jamaica,

I wish we had selected the later flight, ours departs MB at 12:48 May 5th, so we will be gone by that time, I checked with Delta and they would charge $300 to change to the new flight! SMH Ugh! But we would be happy to take photo's prior to your wedding if it helps any.

I really wish I joined the Message Board a lot sooner, I think we really could have saved a little $$$

Quote Originally Posted by goodwoman01 View Post
    Hey there Ky2Jamaica,

I wish we had selected the later flight, ours departs MB at 12:48 May 5th, so we will be gone by that time, I checked with Delta and they would charge $300 to change to the new flight! SMH Ugh! But we would be happy to take photo's prior to your wedding if it helps any.

I really wish I joined the Message Board a lot sooner, I think we really could have saved a little $$$
    Goodwoman01,
    Maybe we can hook up when we arrive. We have requested Block A or B (1 BR Beachfront Suite). We arrive May 1st so if you want to make arrangements for us to meet we would be glad to take a few snapshots of your wedding or before/after if you want us to. Just let me know and I will give you my email address and we can make arrangements to meet somewhere at a particular time and date to discuss it. Maybe we can meet at the pool or a restaurant and talk about it. Let me know. Thanks.

maybe you could set up a tripod and do your own pictures. I am considering that option.

Hey Everyone! I will be getting married at the Couples Negril resort on May 8th!!! Yay! I can't wait--- it's next week!!! It will be our first time in Jamaica and I am sooooo excited! Congrats to Everyone!