Thread: 1st time at CTI

Default 1st time at CTI

Hello All,
    This is our first trip to Jamaica and CTI. We are celebrating my husbands 40th birthday and our 18 year anniversary. We will be there April 10-17. Anyone else going to be there then to?

Head over to the Meet up Mega Thread. I am sure there is probably a list of people who are going in April. Bruce and Kelli will be there, but not sure on their exact dates.
    Vicky

Goodness Gracious!!!!..Your first trip to Jamaica and you picked CTI??...Wonderful decision...Just outstanding

Welcome to your new family...Your new family of couples...You will find out that at a Couples resort you are someone special and not just a number.

We all are so excited for you.

GO.RELAX.ENJOT CTI..Couples Tower Isle and have a Salty Dog for me...Ruff Ruff
    Last edited by Tommywommy; August 8th, 2010 at 04:22 PM.

We won't be there but have a FANTASTIC time!!!!

scottandmary, go up to the "MEET-UP AT COUPLES" tab above and then go to the section for CTI. There's a whole thread for April guests for you to explore. CTI was our first Couples experence and we fell in love with the whole Couples family. Enjoy your time in paradise.

Check out the April RumRunner or April Amigo thread! There are a lot of us who will be there! We're there April 8-18 - drinks on us!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Vickyj View Post
    Head over to the Meet up Mega Thread. I am sure there is probably a list of people who are going in April. Bruce and Kelli will be there, but not sure on their exact dates.
    Someone talking about us?

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Quote Originally Posted by scottandmary View Post
    Hello All,
    This is our first trip to Jamaica and CTI. We are celebrating my husbands 40th birthday and our 18 year anniversary. We will be there April 10-17. Anyone else going to be there then to?
    Scott & Mary, this will also be our first time to Jamaica and Couples as well. And we're staying at CTI during the same timeframe. The only difference is on 4/17 we're heading over to CN for an additional four nites. When is your flight arriving? It's possible we could be on the same transfer over to the resort for all we know. Regardless, we'll keep an eye out for you at the swim up bar.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

11:40 from minneapolis

Quote Originally Posted by scottandmary View Post
    11:40 from minneapolis
    Ours is 10:30 from Miami. Not sure how often the shuttles leave, and of course there's no telling at this point if our flight will depart/arrive on time. So it's possible we could end up on the same ride over to CTI. But if not, we'll just see you over at the swim up bar.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.