Default Warning...causes temporary paralysis and a stupid smile!

I first saw it played during the olympics. I stopped dead in my tracks in front of the tv, didn't move for the full two minutes had a stupid smile on my face when it was over. This morning while getting ready for work, I was in the bedroom and faintly heard it on the tv in the living room. I ran to the living room and again stared at the tv...temporary paralysis! Again a stupid smile on my face when it was all done. My husband has also experienced this strange phenomenon.
    I am of course speaking of the new "One Love" Come to Jamaica commercial they have been airing recently! It draws you in I swear! You kind of have a warm fuzzy feeling when it's done. Anyone else experience this?

My husband called me into the bedroom one day and told me I "had" to watch this as he was rewinding on the dvr. He also had the stupid smile on his face which made me wonder what he was up to. As soon as I saw the commercial I understood. So no, you are not alone in this.

OMG, I thought I was the only one. I was half sleep when I heard it. It put an instant smile on my face...and yes, I did get that warm fuzzy feeling. I LOVE Jamaica...48 days til paradise!!!!!!

I love that commercial. They also have this one with a guy running through jamaica. This may be the same one.

I know the feeling. My wife and I were talking while watching tv when the commerical came on. We stopped talking and watched the commerical in it's entirity. Great commercial.

Been there, done that. LOL

Yeh Mon.

I think I actually shed a few tears when I saw the latest Jamaican commercial on TV a few months ago. Brought back all the memories we had of our trip, and it also brought on the longing to return.

It's funny... We'd seen them before on TV, and we always said that we wanted to go and experience this beautiful place that is Jamaica. The commercials portray this amazing place, and we just had to go and check things out for ourselves.

The commercials always say "Once you go, you know..." It's amazing how that doesn't really mean anything to you unless you HAVE been there.

Now that we'd been, and have experienced Jamaica, we truly DO know...

God I can't wait until November to come HOME!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goodygirl View Post
    I. . . .They also have this one with a guy running through jamaica . . . .
    That "guy" is Usain Bolt, the Jamaican sprinter who won three gold medals in the 2008 Summer Olympics.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Makes you home sick doesn't it? I love that commercial as well.

Once you go…then you know.

Warm fuzzies.

I caught it twice yesterday morning when I went into the breakroom at work for a coffee refill. It was much needed to help me get through these last 29 days!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Here is the link to watch it your self. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4GBEAzlifU

Jay&Jen - when will you be there in Nov? We're there the 10th - 15th!

** Yes, Yes and Yes!!! **
    Art xo Francine

Default once you go...you know

11 more days! Seems like the commercial starts to run every year right after we book our trip.....makes you stop, smile, and sway to the music.

Ang.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh YEAH! i LOVE those commercials!!! Every time we see it, we stop what we're doing and have a moment. Kids yelling, dog romping around the house, phone going off, and there's my wife and I ...frozen in place by the light of the TV and despite all the chaos I know she's thinking the same thing I am... "Yeah Mon"
    Ahhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by lbwehr View Post
    Jay&Jen - when will you be there in Nov? We're there the 10th - 15th!
    We'll be @ CSS from the 17th to the 24th

Quote Originally Posted by goodygirl View Post
    I love that commercial. They also have this one with a guy running through jamaica. This may be the same one.
    LOL
    That's USAIN "LIGHTNING" BOLT
    The FASTEST man in the World
    Last edited by WandA; March 20th, 2010 at 02:08 PM.

watch the movie How Stella Got Her Grove Back if you really want to
    get "homesick"

Every time my cell phone rings (I have One Love as a ringer, and Could you be loved for when my parents call, and is this love when my hubby calls) LOL!

oh me too! however, I've never been (going in May). I can't wait til.....once you go, you know.

EinWI: One Love as a ringtone is such a good idea!

sorry not really a sporty type girl I am more cowboy hat, boots, and a big pick-up truck type.