Default 21 days until CN!!!!

Hello

This is my first time posting on the Couples Message Board. My husband and I will be first timers at CN in 21 days!! I am so excited. It was a toss up between Couples and Sandals and after reading tons of reviews on Trip Advisor I decided on Couples.

So, if any of you have any tips or advice for our first trip I would love to hear them.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by BRTB View Post
    Hello

This is my first time posting on the Couples Message Board. My husband and I will be first timers at CN in 21 days!! I am so excited. It was a toss up between Couples and Sandals and after reading tons of reviews on Trip Advisor I decided on Couples.

So, if any of you have any tips or advice for our first trip I would love to hear them.

Thanks!
    Welcome BRTB!!

First of all...without a doubt you've made the right decision. Ssshhhh don't tell anyone but I've visited the "S" resort and Couples takes the cake. IMHO they are the top resorts in all of Jamaica. You will love Couples Negril. My husband and I visited there last year and we're returning this year (Jul 25-Aug 1). My only advice is ENJOY...Enjoy the drinks, the red flag service, the food, the hospitality of everyone that works for Couples, the beach, the beauty of Jamaica and each other!!!

If you visit the "Meet-up at Couples" link we have a post going for the "Last week of July" at CN. We've posted dates and pics of couples that will be there.
    Irie ,
    (Ladydia) Dianna

CTI 2006, CSA 2007, CN 2008, CN 2009, CN 2010 twice
    CN 2012, CSS 2012, CN 2013

[COLOR="DarkRed"]LUCKY LUCKY YOU!!!!
    We LOVE CN!!! It Is HEAVEN on EARTH!!!
    ENJOY your VACATION in PARADISE!!!![/
    COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by BRTB View Post
    Hello

This is my first time posting on the Couples Message Board. My husband and I will be first timers at CN in 21 days!! I am so excited. It was a toss up between Couples and S and after reading tons of reviews on Trip Advisor I decided on Couples.

Thanks!
    It's nice to read about someone who chose the exact same path due to the exact same reasons as I did.

We too chose Couples after reading all the good comparisons on the TA forums. The big difference with me tho is that it initially wasn't even a tossup - We were going with S all the way. In fact, had our trip been scheduled for this past April instead of for next year, we undboutedly would have gone the other direction.

Luckily, we had tons of time to kill, so I just kept on reading and reading....then one day my caught a thread on TA that ultimately changed our vacation destiny. It was titled S vs Couples, started by someone asking folks who had vacationed with both resort companies as to their preference. To my surprise at the time (altho now in 20/20 hindsight it's a no brainer), Couples was the overwhelming winner. It got to me to start researching this company in greater detail, which of course eventually led to the world's greatest MB. Suffice to say, it resulted in us choosing Couples as our destination choice.

And this is why I always preach to DO THE RESEARCH before committing to any vacation. There's really no excuse in this day and age, not with the internet being so readily available. What an incredible resource it is.

Congrats on your very smart decision.
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

We haven't even been to CN yet and I already feel 100% certain that I made the right decision. I even researched some pretty high end resorts in Cancun. I knew exactly what type of vacation we were looking for and with all the information on the Internet I was able to made a well informed decision.

We're going for only a few days, but I definitely plan on soaking it all in and enjoying ever second!

Default Brtb

You made a great choice! We have done the S resort once and Couples several times and Couples wins hands down in all categories! We are sold on Couples! The other resorts aren't bad, but they just aren't COUPLES! Once you go....you will know! Lucky you being it is such a short time before you are there. We are right behind you at 45 days. This will be our first time to CN and we are really excited. I am sure we are in for the time of our lives.