Default Store across from CSA

Heading to CSA next Sunday and have read posts about the store across the street. Anyone know if they sell bottles of Rum Cream? Thanks!

Don't know... but they DO sell Sangsters at the gift shop.

I'm curious... why do you ask? If its to bring home, you can buy it anywhere you want, but its probably cheapest at the airport duty-free on your way home. If its for consumption, the resort is a veritable bottomless bottle of the stuff.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

@ Chris. I love it so much I thought it would be nice to have a bottle in room so I could enjoy on the balcony or whatever...

Rastagal, across the street and just a little to the right of Swept Away is a tiny little grocery store...they will have the Original flavor for Sangster's Rum creme...most likely the 3/4 litre and some of the little bottles (one person serving)....for a variety of flavors, you'll need to hit up a larger store.

The little grocery shop may also have some other rum cream brands (Mad Annie is one...Wray&Nephew in small bottles - has a yellow cap....Peenie Wallie is a peanut flavored rum cream based drink) - all of these brands will be much less thick and velvety than the Sangster's Brand - considered top of the line by most rum cream fans.)

If you need to stop and pick some up at the end of your outing day, that won't be a problem.