Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I did this last year and was just fine. I don't remember doing anything more than turning off data roaming and leaving the phone in airplane mode. As I am always in wifi mode & it picked up the signal. I used my phone for emails, iPhone, internet and Facebook to post pictures and was just fine. (I think - inotherwords I got no extra charges incurred)

Thanks. I'll try Aug 27-Sept 3 , 2011
    One more question the iphone 4 doesn't have a SIM card so what about an iphone 4 ? How does it work for that

Jamaicandaisy -

How does one go about purchasing a cell phone from DigiCell? Can this be arranged with the concierge? This seems to be a very cost effective way of staying in touch.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

SIM card doesn't matter. Put it in airplane mode and toggle the WIFI back on if you want to connect to the internet. You can also turn off the 3G and the data roaming if you want, but as long as you don't take it out of airplane mode this really isn't necessary since the cellular transmitter is switched off.

Quote Originally Posted by lashundag View Post
    Thanks. I'll try Aug 27-Sept 3 , 2011
    One more question the iphone 4 doesn't have a SIM card so what about an iphone 4 ? How does it work for that

thanks

why not just pull the sim card?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2