Default For All The Couple Celebrating Their 30th Anniversaries At Couples This Year

It seems like there are a lot of us that are going to be celebrating our 30th anniversaries at Couples this year & I got to thinking about what everyone elses wedding pictures looked like because I know ours weren't the most flattering. HA HA 1980 was not known for good styles in clothes or hair that's for sure. Let's post a wedding photo from back when we were just starting out on this 30 year journey before we realized what we were getting into. I'll go first. Don't leave me hangin' guys ....... I want to see your photos too.

Name:  Dave & Julie 9-7-1980.jpg
Views: 1055
Size:  47.9 KB
    Julie

We will be at Couples Sans Souci celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary April 23-27. Sorry, the top of my hubby's head is missing, but you get the picture.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

OMG!! My wedding picture looks just exactly like yours!! My bridesmaids dresses were the exact same color and made out of the same material. Of course, the hair looks the same too.Everything down to the flowers. I am shocked! I will see if I have a picture I can reprint to show you. It is amazing!!

Ok I'll jump in here. Steve and Brenda 4/19/1980 renewing our vows at CTI on 4/19/2010
    What a journey it has been.. My parents celebrated 66 years on March 20th. I guess you can say we had an excellent example to learn from.
    Yammy
    CTI/April Amigos

Hi Julie, Congrats! LOVE The Pic - You guys look GREAT!! Especially love the little blonde cutie in the front/right - so adorable!!
    Art xo Francine

Mariann - I want to see that wedding picture ...... that's too funny! I think the 1970's into 1980 kind of looked the same for everyone, no matter where you lived.

Francine - Let's see you & Art's wedding picture. You're getting ready to celebrate #25 ........ that's close enough to 30! Come on, don't just sit back & snicker at ours!
    Julie

This is such a Fun Thread! ALL Of the pics are GREAT ! Still think the little guy in Julie's pic is Precious!!!
    Julie - would love to post one of our wedding pics (especially since they are from COR) We think that would be really neat -BUT I don't think either we know how to do it(I Know I don't)... they are the pics that the resort photographer took....
    I'll see if Art thinks he would be able to figure it out...
    Art xo Francine

Great posts guys, hubby and I are at 30 in nov. of this year and going to cti for our honeymoon. Love the pics I'm going to try to figure out how to put one up. Wish me luck............

Default Pat & Fred NJ

My husband and I will be celebrating our "30th" at CSA in August. We honeymooned in Jamaica, and finally got back for our 25th, anniversary, and have been returning every year since

MORE PICTURES .......... MORE PICTURES!!!!!! I don't know about the rest of you but I think we all look better now than we did back then for sure!!!!
    Julie

Oy, this seems so long ago. June 13, 1980. A friday the 13th, luckiest day of my life.

Name:  1980 Wedding.jpg
Views: 851
Size:  32.9 KB

Mr. & Mrs. dirtleg

OK, I have a bad scanner and pictures are not coming out well but I will work on this. Maxernie, I am dying for you to see our picture. My veil is even just like yours and Baybreeze- we have almost the same dress. Oh, what memories!

Mariann

Default Rob&Dena

Name:  wedding photo.jpg
Views: 514
Size:  33.0 KB

March 30 years ago! We'll be in tomorrow to celebrate our 30th!

[FONT="Comic Sans MS[/FONT]
    We are headed that way tomorrow for our 30th anniversary on Monday...posted a picture and waiting for approval..so you guys can see our priceless young love...LOL

These are great photos! 30 years is quite an accomplishment! Congrats to all of you. I am hoping to celebrate my 30th birthday at CSA on 10-10-10. We are going to get married on April 18th this year. It would be sweet if I get to make this thread myself in 2040. (HA! that year doesn't even sound real!)

Quote Originally Posted by yammy View Post
    Ok I'll jump in here. Steve and Brenda 4/19/1980 renewing our vows at CTI on 4/19/2010
    What a journey it has been.. My parents celebrated 66 years on March 20th. I guess you can say we had an excellent example to learn from.
    Steve looks so much like my dad did back then! lol
    Wow, 66 years! That is quite something. Congratulations to all of you.

Well here we are 30 years later 2010 wedding pic
    Yammy
    CTI/April Amigos

Although we didn't discover Jamaica until 1993, and didn't find Couples until 1995, we have been going there ever since. We all have been through some changes. Here is our wedding photo from May 28, 1967.

Richie

OMG!!~Richie this picture is so GREAT!!!!!Thanks for posting it!You both look so amazing.....so sweet together.....from the very start!Love it!!

Miss you two all ready.We are rebooking CTI but will not see you .The prices drop as you know after the 17th so we are sticking to our dates for $$$$$$ is an issue.You knew we would change our minds and return to TI.....didn't you?????If we become millionaires I will do both CN and CTI twice a year....but while we are still poor slobs.....it's only once a year at CTI!I think things could be worse.LOL!!!

Love you both...

we'll be there at CSS for our 33rd anniv. june 26th till july 3rd. this will be our 1st time at CSS.
    vito

Default Then and Now

December 4, 1971 - really old pictures don't scan well on our printer

January 2010 - Dinner at Bayside
    Last edited by Sueboo; July 26th, 2010 at 09:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Art and Francine View Post
    This is such a Fun Thread! ALL Of the pics are GREAT ! Still think the little guy in Julie's pic is Precious!!!
    Julie - would love to post one of our wedding pics (especially since they are from COR) We think that would be really neat -BUT I don't think either we know how to do it(I Know I don't)... they are the pics that the resort photographer took....
    I'll see if Art thinks he would be able to figure it out...
    Francine, I would love to see your pictures!!!