Default Valentine's day winners!!!

Hello everyone,

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful, and touching stories. We love how many of you contributed, and were willing to share your hearts with us! Congratulations to the top ten, but you all have voted and selected your top 3...here they are:

Third Place: iluvshoes

Second Place: scjamaicagirl

First Place: Ashntommy

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
    Regards,
    Seandymon
    Romance Rewards and Preferred Agency Program
    Couples Resorts!

Congratulations. Great stories you guys!!

Thank you Couples and thank you to all that voted! This is truly a great resort and we can't wait to experience it once again. We were very blessed just to be in the top 10. There also were some stories that were amazing that were not in the top 10 as well. C18always...your story was very touching and I am so glad you found each other and were blessed with a child.
    Glenda & Mickey

Yay! Congrats Ashntommy!

Thank you to everyone who voted and of course, thank you to Couples!! What an amazing opportunity that kept me on the edge of my seat all week!! I know of about 5 people that are in the process of booking a couples vacation because they read the stories and fell in love with the resort (the webpage at least ) We can't wait to come home!

Big Ups & congratulations to the winners! Razzl

Congrat Ash!
    So excited for you and Tommy.

Congrats Ashntommy! What a great win!

Default Thanks so much!!

Just wanted to say Thank you as well to all that voted for our story. We may not have won, but 3 days in Jamaica is an outstanding prize and we are very grateful! AshnTommy, Congrats, hope you have a wonderful time in Jamaica. Your story was great! scjamaicagirl, now you can celegrate 26 years, but this time on Couples' dime! Congrats as well!

And to Couples, Thanks so much for this opportunity. It was truly a blessing, and we already know 3 couples who have booked a trip because of being referred to your site! What a great idea you came up with!