Default A Few More CTI questions

Hello again. I have a few more questions about CTI.

#1-It looks like we may get some rain while we are there. What kind of things do you do when it rains? I told my husband I'll be happy to just lay in the room and relax, but he asked me to check and see what other people do when it rains.

#2-We have a deluxe oceanfront room. What is the difference between the deluxe and the premiere?

That's all I can think of for now. We leave in 3 days, and I can't wait. We went to CN 5 years ago for our honeymoon, and we are trying CTI for our anniversary. I hope we love it as much as we loved CN.

We got a little rain last week but nothing that put a damper on our vacation. Most people headed to the bar or to grab a bite to eat. There are 2 covered hot tubs at the spa that were used a lot in the rain.
    Some folks headed to their rooms to enjoy the balcony or some alone time...

The view is the only difference between deluxe and premier.

I will be posting a full review later today so I hope it helps!
    Ashley

Quote Originally Posted by kbilleaud View Post
    #1-It looks like we may get some rain while we are there. What kind of things do you do when it rains? I told my husband I'll be happy to just lay in the room and relax, but he asked me to check and see what other people do when it rains. Just know that in the tropics, there is awlays a chance of rain everyday but that doesn't mean it will or that it will for longer than ten minutes. However, there are plenty of things to do - head back to your room for some, um, alone time . We like to belly up to the pool bar for shots, it's kind of a tradition. The entertainment staff also provide board games and card games for extended periods of rain.

#2-We have a deluxe oceanfront room. What is the difference between the deluxe and the premiere? The only difference is the location. The view is the same - both oceanfront of the main beach and island. The Premier are in the New (#2) and Main (#3) Buildings. The Deluxe are in the East (#1) and West (#4) Buildings. We always stay in the Deluxe.

That's all I can think of for now. We leave in 3 days, and I can't wait. We went to CN 5 years ago for our honeymoon, and we are trying CTI for our anniversary. I hope we love it as much as we loved CN.
    You will LOVE CTI!!!! Just don't expect CN since they are different
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015