Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Maybe just keep drinking?? (I'm kidding)
    -Otter,

Take it from someone who's an expert on this topic: these are all great suggestions. I too recommend drinking a glass of water after every alcoholic drink. At CTI I actually requested a cranberry & soda from the bar in-between alcoholic drinks, so it looked like I was still drinking when I was actually rehydrating! I even had one person come up to me and say "That looks good -- what are you drinking?" So I told him "cranberry and vodka".

Also, bring some powdered sports drink packets with you (Gatorade, Propel, etc.) and mix them with water in the water bottle Couples provides. Or use Pedialyte as someone else suggested (but it's much more expensive). Keep it by your bedside to sip on if you wake up thirsty in the night. Anything to get your fluids restored and your electrolytes back in balance.

If you follow the above advice religiously, it's nearly impossible to get a hangover (believe me -- I tried!)

My favorite for chasing away a hangover is a nice, traditional breakfast of eggs (runny yolk of some sort - poached or fried or soft-boiled) on toast with butter and Marmite (don't know if they have any in Jamaica, but it might be worth asking, since they do have a lot of British traditions), bacon, potatoes, baked beans (if available) and a big glass of fresh orange juice. The combination of the salt, protein and starch seems to do wonders.

I don't usually drink where I have hangovers, but these are some good and interesting tips. LMAO @ Rocket dog...Quote: At CTI I actually requested a cranberry & soda from the bar in-between alcoholic drinks, so it looked like I was still drinking when I was actually rehydrating! I even had one person come up to me and say "That looks good -- what are you drinking?" So I told him "cranberry and vodka".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3