Default Announcing the March 24 Couplicious Wednesday Escape

Greetings to lovers everywhere:

Here are the details of the March 24 CWE:

Name: 5th night Free in Negril
    Resorts: Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away
    Categories: CNG = Deluxe Ocean room; CSA = Atrium Suite
    Booking window: 12:01 am – 11:59 pm March 24, 2010
    Travel Window: October 7 - 12, 2010 , inclusive
    Restrictions: 5 night minimum stay. May NOT be combined with any other value added promotions. Normal Closeouts
    Offer: Join the Celebration in Negril. Guests who book Couples Negril or Couples Swept Away for the resort's anniversary weekend October 7-12 in the participating room category for 5 nights or more will receive one night free. A savings of 20% off current Fall In Love Again Rates.

You are welcome to stay before and/or after October 7-12, but these 5 nights MUST be included in your stay at either CSA or CNG.

Couples Resorts

I wanna go!!!! (please break out the cheese for me)
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Talking to hubby...just might get to go!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

It seems like I am getting the emails earlier and earlier. This time I got it on Tuesday at 9am. It said it was good for 24 hours only but it didn't show up on the website. What are the 24 hours when we can book these sales? When it finally worked I tried to book it from Oct 7-15 and the deal did not show up. Now it shows up but it's the same price as if I book the same number of days any other time in Oct. I have tried Oct 7-14, 7-15, 5-12, 4-12, 6-12, 6-13. None of them work. Sometimes the deal doesn't show up and sometimes it does show up but the price is wrong. I am getting so frustrated. This is the 3rd time I have tried to book one of these Wednesday deals and all three times it hasn't worked. Am I missing something here? What do I have to do to book this?

Melody, best bet is to phone. They had a system glitch yesterday and it seems on-line you could only book the 5 days, no extra days would book.

During the day I'm not able to call. It is just so frustrating because this has happened before, a bunch of times. It seems every time I try to book anything it doesn't work or the price is much higher than it should be. I gave up. It seems like it wasn't meant to be.

Quote Originally Posted by randymon View Post
    Greetings to lovers everywhere:

Here are the details of the March 24 CWE:

Name: 5th night Free in Negril
    Resorts: Couples Negril and Couples Swept Away
    Categories: CNG = Deluxe Ocean room; CSA = Atrium Suite
    Booking window: 12:01 am – 11:59 pm March 24, 2010
    Travel Window: October 7 - 12, 2010 , inclusive
    Restrictions: 5 night minimum stay. May NOT be combined with any other value added promotions. Normal Closeouts
    Offer: Join the Celebration in Negril. Guests who book Couples Negril or Couples Swept Away for the resort's anniversary weekend October 7-12 in the participating room category for 5 nights or more will receive one night free. A savings of 20% off current Fall In Love Again Rates.

You are welcome to stay before and/or after October 7-12, but these 5 nights MUST be included in your stay at either CSA or CNG.
    ...CRAP! We were in Memphis when this came in, and that's the week we planned to go.