Default Going to CSA to get married. I need room reccomendation

Hello everyone. I am a newbie to couples and my fiance and I have decided to go to CSA to have a very intimate wedding just him and I. I am wondering what type of room would everyone recomend because we are having a hard time in deciding. I want something that I can sit at in the morning or evening like a patio and have a beach view. Also not a pathway for everyone.

Thanks for all the help.

Very Excited

We stayed in the Ocean Verandah and loved it! It was on the first floor with a large, corner patio. We could see the beach, but it wasn't on the main pathway, like the Beachfront Verandahs.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

we stayed in the ocean view verandah and we loved it. we also were on the first floor with a patio on a side path which was nice but this next time were going to try and get a 2nd or 3rd floor with a balcony and a little more private. first floor isn't bad though. Have fun and get ready to be very outgoing with all the other couples and the wonderful staff, they like to get people to havefun and do things you normally wouldn't think of.