Thread: Beer Question

Default Beer Question

I know Red Stripe is the beer of Jamaica. Do the bars and restaurants serve any others beers? If so, what kind?

UH red stripe light!! Joking aside they had Miller Lite, heinekin (SP) at some bars, guiness (sp) at some bars and wonderful carib beer in the mini fridge

I can only speak to CSA, but they also have Guinness as several of the bars, and I believe they carry some Miller products.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard TRG View Post
    I know Red Stripe is the beer of Jamaica. Do the bars and restaurants serve any others beers? If so, what kind?

It is my understanding that they have Miller and Miller Lite across the resort and Guinness available at the Sports Bar.

24 days 19 hrs 55 min 00 sec until wheels up for CSA

miller lite and i think heineken in the piano bar

Which resort are you staying at, they are a little different at each resort.

Quote Originally Posted by sndtrevino View Post
    UH red stripe light!! Joking aside they had Miller Lite, heinekin (SP) at some bars, guiness (sp) at some bars and wonderful carib beer in the mini fridge
    "wonderful carib beer" ......... I thought you said joking aside .........
    Proud palapa hoarder since 2007 !!!

Just a note that might be of interest to you. I'm a Mexican beer girl at heart, and the first three times I went to Swept Away (before it was CSA)back in the late 90's, the lack of a comparable beer was a big disappointment to me. I was never able to acquire a taste for Red Stripe despite my love of Jamaica. This was not an all bad situation, however,as I also have a strong affinity for Jamaican rum! When I returned last for the first time in 10 years I was THRILLED to find out that Red Stripe Light had been born since my last visit. I quickly learned to order it with a slice of lime, and it's nothing short of divine!