Default What time do a majority of guests arrive at CN?

Wondering what time guests arrive at CN? Specifically on Fridays'? Just wondering when we arrive if there is a greater chance of a large group traveling in the shuttle or a smaller group, based on the time of the day?

Thanks

Jay

Mid day is the busiest in our experience. (think noon - 3 pm).
    Friday typically won't be as busy as Saturday.
    Ashley

its pretty much spread out

We arrived on a Friday in August, 2009 and took a shuttle from the airport and there were 7 couples total, 3 for CN and 4 for CSA. At that time, about half the people were from Chicago and we had all taken the nonstop flight out of Chicago that arrived at 1030am in Montego Bay. However, that flight has been cancelled. Times to arrive from O'Hare on Fridays are in the afternoon. It is impossible to guess the size of your group on any given day. Just be assured, Couples does not wait for a full bus, and will send a group out approx every 20 minutes, regardless of size. They drop off at CN first, and then CSA. It probably took us 10 minutes from the time we were dropped off, until we were on our way to our room ( and we went 3rd to last ). The men do the paper work, while the women enjoy their rum punch and relax.

Quote Originally Posted by ironranger View Post
    Wondering what time guests arrive at CN? Specifically on Fridays'? Just wondering when we arrive if there is a greater chance of a large group traveling in the shuttle or a smaller group, based on the time of the day?

Thanks

Jay
    For the week you are landing check out the arrival times from the major us hubs to get an idea. Between chicago, nyc, philly charlotte and miami/ tampa you will get an idea of the largest influx. So no need to wonder just look it up enjoy

steveandlinda,

Wasn't sure about the timing of the european flights as well as from Canada...but thanks for the suggestion of checking major US hubs.

Even if there happens to be a large group at the Lounge, the shuttles are relatively small (10-14 passenger).
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Jay..I think it all depends on: when your flight lands....if your customs form is filled out correctly....and how traffic is tween MoBay and Negril...other than that...don't you guys arrive the 26th? ...maybe we will be riding with ya...our flight lands at 1:00p(knock wood)

Quote Originally Posted by schwieso View Post
    The men do the paper work, while the women enjoy their rum punch and relax.
    Silly me, I didn't know this was the custom. Thank you for telling me! Now that I know, I will let my dear hubby do the paperwork for all our future visits!

I am so glad that I read the Couples Message Board; I learn something valuable every time.

I don't think you can really base it by the time of day - some flights will come in late or there may be guests already on the shuttle transferring from the Ocho Rios resorts..It's just a hit or miss....impossible to predict
    Last edited by WandA; March 25th, 2010 at 10:14 AM.

We arrive April 2nd at 11:30am. It appears to me that a lot of folks are arriving Friday....just wondering if we are in the front of the bunch or the middle of the bunch or the end of the bunch.

Quote Originally Posted by schwieso View Post
    The men do the paper work, while the women enjoy their rum punch and relax.
    Where's Gloria Steinem when I need her?
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Everytime we've been (5 times), the men take care of the luggage and the women do the paperwork. Have things changed since November?
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come