Default CTI and needing a Gluten Free Diet

Gail need to have a gluten free diet. Can this be found at CTI?

She is a bit worried about finding gluten free food at CTI and I understand her concern.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Chuck and Gail ( CTI September 2010, CSA September 2008 and April 2009, CN day trip April 2009)

I am sure there is a wide enough selection of foods at the various restaurants at CTI that Gail will not have a problem enjoying her meals.
    My sister-in-law is joining us at CTI in April and she in on a gluten free diet. I would be glad to let you know how she fares when we return
    Yammy
    CTI/April Amigos

She should have no problems at CTI. They are very, very accomodating.

Also from the FAQs
    What if I have food allergies?

Please consult with our chef upon arrival or email us in advance. We are accustomed to servicing guests with seafood allergies, celiac disease / gluten free diet.
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

No problems.
    We were at CN 2007, with our adult children, Daughter is a celiac.
    As soon as we arrived, she talked to the head chef!!!
    At every meal, they came out and discussed what they would cook for her, based on the days menu, at each restaurant.
    They were very, very educated in this, as well as accommodating.
    Rest assured.
    Barb

That is reassuring, as I am dairy intolerant & we are making our first visit in november. But I find that chefs are very accommodating in restaurants & always willing to tell you what is in the dishes , as sometimes it is impossible to know whether there is lactose in a dish!

Default Guest Relations Manager

Please advise us upon arrival of your dietary needs we would be more than happy to introduce you to our chefs who will ensure that all your meals are prepared gluten free.

Look forward to welcome you to our beautiful resort and to ensure that all your dietary needs are met.
    Maxine Williams
    Guest Relations Manager
    Couples Tower Isle

Maxine is right.. the staff at CTI is more than accomidating to dietary needs. Send and e-mail prior to arrival and contact guest services upon arrival. They will set up a meeting with one of the chefs who will make the entire staff aware of dietary needs. When we were there in April, my sister-in law met with one of the chefs who made the ENTIRE staff aware of dietary requirements.. Servers in 8 RIvers and Bayside suggested appitizers and entrees to her that were entirely gluten free, and if something was mixed, they made 2 plates, one of the food that was gluten free and a second with all the other items. At the buffet, as soon as she inquired about gluten being in one of the dishes, the entire staff became aware and at each station pointed out to her which foods were safe for her to eat, and which ones to avoid.
    Yammy
    CTI/April Amigos