Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Any Okies ?

We are from Shawnee. We are headed to CN the end of June 2010 First time to CN been to Ocho Rios about 7 years ago. Love it

Default Jan 8 throu 18

on the texas side of the red river we will be there for 10 days

Default Okc

Jason and Angie here. We're going to CSS in December. Will be our first visit but from what we're reading from these boards, it most certainly won't be our last.

Quote Originally Posted by jsalyer View Post
    Jason and Angie here. We're going to CSS in December. Will be our first visit but from what we're reading from these boards, it most certainly won't be our last.
    Jason & Angie,

You guys are going to love it there!! Relax and enjoy the Jamaican hospitality. We've been there twice and are headed back for visit number 3 in April.

Have Fun!!!!

Bart & Bug

CSS is a great place !!! If it weren't for us wanting to see the "new" CTI we would have probably booked there !!!

Quote Originally Posted by angels_allan View Post
    CSS is a great place !!! If it weren't for us wanting to see the "new" CTI we would have probably booked there !!!
    You can still visit CSS with the "trading places" pass. Hadn't been to the "old" CTI but visited the "new" CTI on opening day this year. You're going to love it!!!

Bart & Bug

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    You can still visit CSS with the "trading places" pass. Hadn't been to the "old" CTI but visited the "new" CTI on opening day this year. You're going to love it!!!

Bart & Bug
    Yeah ... on our last trip to CTI (just before they closed it for the renovations), we spent a day over there. We were impressed with the place !!! Really nice indeed ... but we do love the island and want to see the "new" CTI

We are Brian and Mendy from a small town outside of Wichita, Kansas. We are only 30 miles North of the OK border at Newkirk. Mendy lived in Mustang, OK during her childhood and her parents still live in OKC.

We just returned from CSS on 11/28/09 (our first time at Couples). We already miss it badly! We booked CSA for 11/2010 during a Couplicious Wednesday before we went to CSS, but are thinking of changing back to CSS, because of the dive team and also loving CSS so much. Decisions, decisions!

Default Sand Springs

Hello, I'm Tiffany, and my husband Shawn and I are from Sand Springs. We have been to CN once and planning our trip back for next fall in either late Sept, or October. Can't wait to return. I dream about it all the time, and can't say enough good things about CN. Can you tell I am ready to go? It seems like so far away right now.. While I am freezing here, I will have to just dream of the warm Jamaica sun & a dirty banana!!!

Hi Tiffany !!!

My wife, Angie, and I live in Jenks ... not too far away !!! We are headed back to CTI in June for our 3rd time. Our last time was just before they closed it for the renovations and we are excited to go back and see the changes.

During that trip, we went over to CSS for a day and that place looked really great too !!! Couples is just a great place ... no matter which one you choose !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Mendy View Post
    We are Brian and Mendy from a small town outside of Wichita, Kansas. We are only 30 miles North of the OK border at Newkirk. Mendy lived in Mustang, OK during her childhood and her parents still live in OKC.

We just returned from CSS on 11/28/09 (our first time at Couples). We already miss it badly! We booked CSA for 11/2010 during a Couplicious Wednesday before we went to CSS, but are thinking of changing back to CSS, because of the dive team and also loving CSS so much. Decisions, decisions!
    Brian & Mendy,
    We were married at CSS in April 2008 and returned for our first anniversary last April with a split stay at CTI. Now that we've seen both Ochi Couples resorts we're going to check out CSA this April and will do a "trading places" over to CN but will be spending our anniversary back home at CSS. We can't wait to go back!! 119 days, and yes we are counting!!! We're thinking next about doing a "Secret Rendezvous". Since we'll have been to all 4 Couples Resorts it won't matter which one we go to!!!

Bart & Bug

Brian & Mendy,
    We were married at CSS in April 2008 and returned for our first anniversary last April with a split stay at CTI. Now that we've seen both Ochi Couples resorts we're going to check out CSA this April and will do a "trading places" over to CN but will be spending our anniversary back home at CSS. We can't wait to go back!! 119 days, and yes we are counting!!! We're thinking next about doing a "Secret Rendezvous". Since we'll have been to all 4 Couples Resorts it won't matter which one we go to!!!

Bart & Bug
    Bart & Bug,

We absolutely loved CSS! I think we have decided not to switch back our booking to CSS from CSA. We have decided that CSA looks so beautiful and having booked a beachfront suite there already, we will just stick with it. It will be nice to see Negril and see which side of the island that we like best.

Wow, you will have been to all 4, that is great! I hope that we can get to that point soon as well. It will just be nice to be actual repeaters for the first time.

We still have 345 days until CSA. This cold Winter isn't helping the days fly by. No matter though, we still have our wonderful memories of CSS, the pictures and the message board to keep us daydreaming and sane.

Bart & Bug,

We absolutely loved CSS! I think we have decided not to switch back our booking to CSS from CSA. We have decided that CSA looks so beautiful and having booked a beachfront suite there already, we will just stick with it. It will be nice to see Negril and see which side of the island that we like best.

Wow, you will have been to all 4, that is great! I hope that we can get to that point soon as well. It will just be nice to be actual repeaters for the first time.

We still have 345 days until CSA. This cold Winter isn't helping the days fly by. No matter though, we still have our wonderful memories of CSS, the pictures and the message board to keep us daydreaming and sane.
    Brian & Mendy,

We love CSS also. Originally we were supposed to have gone to CTI (then COR) but were rescheduled with about 30 days to go before departure to CSS. God really blessed us by allowing our wedding to occur at CSS, which we think is more romantic than CTI. Our return last year to CSS included 3 nights at CTI as a gift from Couples for the short notice rescheduling of our wedding the year before.

Friends of ours have been to CSA and gave it a rave review so we decided, to be fair, we'd try it out. We also will be staying in a beachfront suite! We're kind of like you in that we want to experience both sides of the island to see which we like best. We won't, technically, have stayed at all 4 resorts since we'll only do a "trading places pass" to CN while at CSA. But after staying at 3 and visiting the fourth I'm thinking that's close enough to say we've been to all 4.

Being a repeater is nice and, as if it's possible, they treat you better than first timers. You're almost treated like a family member coming home for Christmas! We don't know how they did it, but the staff members really seemed to remember us!!

The message board, our memories and our pictures are also helping us get through until it's time to go back. April just won't come soon enough.

Bart & Bug

Around Derby / Mulvane ?

Around Derby / Mulvane ?
    Actually, VERY close. Douglass, to be exact. Just about 10 minutes East of Derby and Mulvane.

Brian & Mendy,

We love CSS also. Originally we were supposed to have gone to CTI (then COR) but were rescheduled with about 30 days to go before departure to CSS. God really blessed us by allowing our wedding to occur at CSS, which we think is more romantic than CTI. Our return last year to CSS included 3 nights at CTI as a gift from Couples for the short notice rescheduling of our wedding the year before.

Friends of ours have been to CSA and gave it a rave review so we decided, to be fair, we'd try it out. We also will be staying in a beachfront suite! We're kind of like you in that we want to experience both sides of the island to see which we like best. We won't, technically, have stayed at all 4 resorts since we'll only do a "trading places pass" to CN while at CSA. But after staying at 3 and visiting the fourth I'm thinking that's close enough to say we've been to all 4.

Being a repeater is nice and, as if it's possible, they treat you better than first timers. You're almost treated like a family member coming home for Christmas! We don't know how they did it, but the staff members really seemed to remember us!!

The message board, our memories and our pictures are also helping us get through until it's time to go back. April just won't come soon enough.

Bart & Bug
    PLEASE be sure to let us know how CSA (and the beachfront suite) is for you in April. We would LOVE to hear about anything that you would be willing to share and see some pictures. We love hearing about the different Couples properties! Since we have such a long time before we get to experience CSA for ourselves, surely it can't hurt to live vicariously through somebody else, can it?

We hope you have a WONDERFUL vacation!!!

Brian and Mendy

PLEASE be sure to let us know how CSA (and the beachfront suite) is for you in April. We would LOVE to hear about anything that you would be willing to share and see some pictures. We love hearing about the different Couples properties! Since we have such a long time before we get to experience CSA for ourselves, surely it can't hurt to live vicariously through somebody else, can it?

We hope you have a WONDERFUL vacation!!!

Brian and Mendy
    No problem mon! If you want we can e-mail you upon return and give some photos of the resort to check out. Our e-mail address is ecsimson at yahoo.com. Don't think there's anything to worry about living vicariously through somebody else. If it's illegal send us to Jamaica and pronounce a life sentence at any Couples Resort as a punishment as that's what we've been doing on the message board since we booked our trip!!

Thanks and hope yours goes well also,

Bart & Bug

No problem mon! If you want we can e-mail you upon return and give some photos of the resort to check out. Our e-mail address is ecsimson at yahoo.com. Don't think there's anything to worry about living vicariously through somebody else. If it's illegal send us to Jamaica and pronounce a life sentence at any Couples Resort as a punishment as that's what we've been doing on the message board since we booked our trip!!

Thanks and hope yours goes well also,

Bart & Bug
    We would love that! Meridian1212@hotmail.com. We look forward to seeing your pictures! Thank you so much!

If Jamaica could be our punishment, slap the cuffs on us and send us to the slammer, too...PLEASE!

Brian and Mendy

We would love that! Meridian1212@hotmail.com. We look forward to seeing your pictures! Thank you so much!

If Jamaica could be our punishment, slap the cuffs on us and send us to the slammer, too...PLEASE!

Brian and Mendy
    Great! Then we'll scout out CSA and give you some pictures and a review upon our return. We can't wait to get there!!

Don't you know it!!! With a punishment like that anyone would be crazy not to plead guilty!

You're welcome,

Bart & Bug

Actually, VERY close. Douglass, to be exact. Just about 10 minutes East of Derby and Mulvane.
    Yep ... I know where Douglass is !!! I have relatives on both sides of the family that live in Derby and Wichita. In fact, both sides of my families originated from around the Ft. Scott area.

Yep ... I know where Douglass is !!! I have relatives on both sides of the family that live in Derby and Wichita. In fact, both sides of my families originated from around the Ft. Scott area.
    Then you know the area well. I have lived in Douglass my entire life and I work in Wichita, so I know a lot of people from Derby/Mulvane.

Fort Scott...That's about as far East as you can get in Kansas. I have a little lake retreat about 40 miles West of there on 54 Highway.

If you are ever in the area, feel free to give us a shout!

Brian and Mendy

Default OKC here

We are from OKC and going to couples for the first time at CTI. We'll be there from June 1-15 for our honeymoon. Two weeks to GET AWAY. I graduate twelve days before our wedding, so we'll need that time for sure!!

Quote Originally Posted by brianjaclynn View Post
    We are from OKC and going to couples for the first time at CTI. We'll be there from June 1-15 for our honeymoon. Two weeks to GET AWAY. I graduate twelve days before our wedding, so we'll need that time for sure!!
    Congratulations! I am sure that June can't get here soon enough :-) We hope that you have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon! Enjoy CTI!

Quote Originally Posted by brianjaclynn View Post
    Brian and Jaclynn ... Congratulations !!! We look forward to seeing you there !!! We are from Jenks ... come check out the JUNE 2010 thread on Meet Up at Couples CTI topic.

We are from Harrah and will be at CTI for first time in May!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast