Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any Okies ?

Hybrid View

Cool Any Okies ?

We are from Tulsa. Been to CSS once and CN twice, trying CSA this November and again Nov. 0f 2010.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Smile Miami, OK

Were going for the first time CTI in Oct 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by jimcarol View Post
    We are from Tulsa. Been to CSS once and CN twice, trying CSA this November and again Nov. 0f 2010.
    Hi Jim and Carol !!

We are headed back to CTI in June 2010 !!! We are from Jenks.

Allan and Angie

We are next door to all you Okies, in Arkansas. We may be returning to CTI in June 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by tropical_cpl View Post
    We are next door to all you Okies, in Arkansas. We may be returning to CTI in June 2010.
    tropical .... I saw where you posted that you will be at CTI probably the 3rd week. Sorry we'll miss you. We are scheduled the 5th to the 13th.

Whereabouts in Arkansas are you located ?

angels_allan,
    we live about an hour north of Little Rock, we noticed that you are from Tulsa so we really aren't that far apart.
    We haven't been to COR/CTI since June of 06 and are thinking about returning. Would love to see CTI since it's renovation. We haven't actually booked yet but were thinking about the third week in June. Will let you know when we do book.
    Mike and Caity

tropical_cpl ....

Around Quitman or Beebe ?

We were last at COR in January 2008 just before they closed it down for the renovations. We got in on the 50% sale they had so it was really hard to turn down. We are anxious to see the "old lady" now. The panoramic views they have up now look awesome !!! Can't wait to get back !!!

TROPICAL ...

I have been through Searcy several times !!! I saw where you have booked at CTI starting on the 10th. We'll get to see you for a couple of days then as we leave on the 13th.

Drop by the island and I'll buy you a drink :-D

Angels_Allan, next time you are going to be thru here (Searcy), let us know and we will have you over. How many times have you been to CTI/COR? I think this will be our 12th time and we are really looking forward to returning since we haven't been in a few years. Looking forward to that drink on the "Island".

Quote Originally Posted by tropical_cpl View Post
    Angels_Allan, next time you are going to be thru here (Searcy), let us know and we will have you over. How many times have you been to CTI/COR? I think this will be our 12th time and we are really looking forward to returning since we haven't been in a few years. Looking forward to that drink on the "Island".
    I don't travel with business as much as I once did. But if I make it through there, I'll give you a shout.

We have only been to CTI twice ... June 2010 will be the 3rd. We do love it at CTI, but we like traveling to other island get-aways too. We have only been married 3 years and previous to that I didn't get to travel that much. And since I am starting to get "up there" I want to see and do as much as I can fit in.

But we still plan on making it back to CTI as often as we can.

Default First Timers

We are also from Tulsa and will be first-timers at CN for New Years! What a way to start 2010 . . .

Default Broken Arrow Here

We've been to CSA twice and love it!
    Now we'll have to skip our third trip to pay for our daughters wedding. Of course that'll be a blast but can't wait for "third times a charm."

OKIE_NANA ...

Yep .. those weddings will drain you ! Maybe next year ;-)

R&R ....

What a great way to start the New Year ! NO doubt you will have a good time.

Default Durant, Ok

We are from Durant. Way down at the bottom of OK on the border of Texas. We will be arriving at CTI Sept 21-Oct 1 It will be our first time and we cant wait!!

Quote Originally Posted by bjax10 View Post
    We are from Durant. Way down at the bottom of OK on the border of Texas. We will be arriving at CTI Sept 21-Oct 1 It will be our first time and we cant wait!!
    Can't miss Durant !!! :-)

You guys are going to love it at CTI !!! We are returning in June 2010 so we have a ways to go yet.

Default New Pictures

Angels_allan, have you seen the new photos we uploaded?

Sort of an Okie! A lot of my family is in the OKC area, but I grew up in Dallas, then went to OU and stayed in OKC a couple years after graduation waiting for my husband to finish school. He's from Norman, but went away to NC for college, then back to OU for med school. Now we're in NC for residency and missing everyone back home! We'll be at CSA May 22-29 2010... 247 days to go!

Smile Jenks - Union Game

This is a little late but how about that game?? Of course we're BA but it's still fun to watch a good game!

Now on to more important things to talk about. Wish me luck on trying to talk the hubby into pre-planning/reserving our next CSA vacation. He's being a little stubborn so I lit a candle that reminds me of Jamaica yesterday and of course his first response when coming home was "smells like our room at CSA". Subtle hints never hurt anyone :-)

TROPICAL_CPL - great pix !!! I just looked at them. If I get some time I'll download a few of ours from our previous trips.

DFWOKCWS - Sounds like some whirl-wind moves for sure. How much longer does hubby have in his residency ? Are you planning to move back to OK after ?

OKIE-NANA - Actually we don't care much for the Jenks HS games. I am an Owasso native through and through. When I married my wife, I moved into her house and sold my place in Owasso. That candle idea sounds really good !!! Good job ... a little Bob Marley music in the background might help ;-)

angels_allan, there is a photo in our "private" album containing our e-mail address. Look forward to hearing from you.

angels_allen-

It has been quite the whirlwind. That's the perfect word to describe it!

The Husby (as I like to call him), including this year, has 3 more years of residency, plus a likely year of fellowship. We think we'll be moving back to Dallas, as Texas has passed Tort Reform (though I hear OK is in the preliminary stages of doing so?) and is in general a better place to practice. Plus, deep down I'm still one of those obnoxious Texas people that think it's God's country... There is apparently a group of former Wake Forest Residents with a great practice in Austin that he was intersted in joining, but I reminded him that we'd be living with Longhorns, and be six or more hours away from Norman and his family....and gameday tailgating of course....

We're enjoying our time out here, but I can't wait to get back to a part of the country where the Mason-Dixon line isn't referenced in every other conversation

We're from OKC. Married at CSS April 2008. Returned to Jamaica for 1st anniversary and stayed at CTI and CSS 2009. Will be heading back in April 2010 and staying at CSA and CSS.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart and Bug View Post
    We're from OKC. Married at CSS April 2008. Returned to Jamaica for 1st anniversary and stayed at CTI and CSS 2009. Will be heading back in April 2010 and staying at CSA and CSS.
    How did you like CTI vs. CSS ????

We are headed back to CTI in early June !!!

Quote Originally Posted by angels_allan View Post
    How did you like CTI vs. CSS ????

We are headed back to CTI in early June !!!
    We enjoyed CSS better than CTI. We like to be able to roam and explore the property at CSS, feeling like we're the only couple there but being able to make friends too. For us CTI is too small though the staff is great!! Of course having been married at CSS probably plays a part in our decision too.

Enjoy your visit to CTI,

Bart & Bug

We are from Shawnee. We are headed to CN the end of June 2010 First time to CN been to Ocho Rios about 7 years ago. Love it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast