Hybrid View

Default Heather & Dave's Wedding @ CSA 3/12/10

beautiful pictures thanks for sharing

Beautiful wedding pictures! Thanks for sharing! Did you use the resort photographer? Did you get your hair and makeup done at the salon? What time was your ceremony? Sorry for all the questions, just curious! Thanks!

Thanks so much! Yes we used Vassell at the resort and he was awesome he made us feel so comfortable and we had a blast, and the pics turned out better than we could of imagined. Our ceremony was at 11:00, I did my own makeup but had my hair done by the salon and I was very happy. Thanks again for the comments : )

I just asked that cause she said she used Vassell at the resort. The flowers and dress were beautiful!!!!!

I have a question...We are getting married April 21st and our using the resort photographer. How did you get so many pictures? I thought the choice was 24 or 36?? I'm not trying to pry I just want more picts too and wanted to know how you were able to. Thanks!!

i LOVE your dress! where did you get it at? I like you flowers too, where they an upgrade?

Quote Originally Posted by ybsosa View Post
    I have a question...We are getting married April 21st and our using the resort photographer. How did you get so many pictures? I thought the choice was 24 or 36?? I'm not trying to pry I just want more picts too and wanted to know how you were able to. Thanks!!
    Chances are she didn't use the resort photographer. We used an outside photographer and got almost 600 pics on a disc.

the dress i almost bought... davids bridal on the brides maid side of the store it was 89.00 when i saw it about 2 weeks go....

Gorgeous! I can hardly wait to visit for my wedding as well.

Thank you so much for your post. Your pictures have settled my nerves about our decision to go with the resort photgrapher. We had to go with that duet o cost, but if ours turn out as good as yours i will be very happy!!!!

The resort photographer takes up to 100 pictures give or take, the 24 package is where they print "24" pictures for you or whatever package you pick out. they are not taking only 24 pictures of you. :O)