Hybrid View

Default What to do when we arrive

My soon to be hubby (wedding 4/9/10) and I are making our 1st trip to CSS in 17 days (4/11/10)... (OMG soooo excited!!!!) Our flight gets in around 4pm and I figure after we clear customs, drink a red strip and drive to CSS it should be about 7pm, any suggestions about what we should do first??? (Aside from checking into our room of course ...

Unpack, then go to dinner. Plan on taking the resort orientation tour the next morning at 10 a.m.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

Quote Originally Posted by michelle&sham View Post
    My soon to be hubby (wedding 4/9/10) and I are making our 1st trip to CSS in 17 days (4/11/10)... (OMG soooo excited!!!!) Our flight gets in around 4pm and I figure after we clear customs, drink a red strip and drive to CSS it should be about 7pm, any suggestions about what we should do first??? (Aside from checking into our room of course ...
    Well considering it will be past sunset and all beach water sports will be closed let see what is avail
    [ ] head to gym to work out
    [ ] get nekkid and hit SSB for a pool /hot tub session
    [ ] explore the foreign stairs in the dark and hope you dont fall
    [ ] go into town and scout out ochi

or logically we can after whole day of travel
    [x] shower
    [x] change clothes
    [x] grab a drink and something to eat

steverandlinda, thank you for the suggestions. We like the options you listed. Definitely don't want to explore the foreign stairs first. That sounds dangerous :0. And a workout...i don't know that after getting up for a 5:30am flight that's going to be the 1st thing we are going to want-a do. However I am thinkin' maybe this:

[X] grab a drink (or 2)
    [X] shower
    [X[ one more drink
    [X] change clothes
    [X] get something to eat

And Pamela, thanks for reminding us about the orientation. That seems like it would be a big help..

I am sooo excited and completely addicted to reading this MB as we count down the days 'til paradise. (Insert huge SMILE here)!!!

Thanks again for the advice...
    M.

You are going to love CSS. I honeymooned with my husband there 15 years ago in April. We are headed to CSA for our 15th April 27 and I am just as excited to be going on a trip with him today as I was when I was a twenty two year old bride. Remember to take lots of photos and to stop and breathe occassionally and to remember how everything smelled and tasted. These sense based things will live in your mind everyday and one day you will be in the middle of something and smell a banana and it will remind you of the Dirty Bananas you drank after lunch on the beach with your new husband and you will smile and maybe shed a few tears because you had forgotten how wonderful the man you married is.