Default CN Hot tub on AN side

Are there many people there at night. My wife wants to go after dark but doesn't want it to be too crowded. Not lonely , just not over crowded.

we were therr every nite we have been to cn. usually just us but sometimes another couple and twice 2 other couples. once was planned.

have fun

genensuze

The only way to find out is to venture over and see who is there.

You just never know - there could be nobody or a crowd.

We have been many nights and never seen anyone. We've run into people early morning, and throughout the day thru sunset.

This hot tub is not used anywhere as much as the hot tubs near the main pool.

Quote Originally Posted by genensuze View Post
    we were therr every nite we have been to cn. usually just us but sometimes another couple and twice 2 other couples. once was planned.

have fun

genensuze
    We joined in a few times with Rob and Rachel as well. I think one night we had 8, the British couple was there that night too I think.
    Shane and Cathy

We went every night after drinks at the piano bar. It was usually a little later than most people stay up so we were always alone. It was so nice. Walk from bar to hot tub, take off clothes, hop in and stare at the moon and stars. What a way to relax b/f going to sleep. Most nights we could even walk to our room on the AN side without getting dressed. I would just wrap my dress around me and he would just wear his boxers. lol The night security would just giggle and turn their heads.

The last time I walked back to the room nude from the hot tub late at night I hung a continental breakfast tag on Tommywommy's door. He got an early morning breakfast delivered to his room about 5am and I never got caught!

Good question - 6th trip home next Saturday and don't know why we haven't before (OK we crash early LOL) but it is on The Agenda for this trip. Single Digit Salsa

every night before hitting the sack, maybe one or two other couples but many times just us. We like staying in building 9 so we walk to the HT in our couples robes
    Jackie & Jim

I stayed in 9107, the last room on the bottom floor from the beach. It was easy just to walk out to beach. We did not do it during the day we did do it at night, drape a towel over the shoulder and make your way on out. I wouldnt worry about the crown, most of the time if you are there after 10-11 there wont be but maybe two couples at most. its the 8-10 time frame that most people like to go at, Im a night owl, the later the better.
    Shane and Cathy