Default Clubs off resort

Since AN people tend to party more than others thought I would ask this question on AN thread. Has anyone been to any clubs of site and how safe are they?

Though the assumption made is amusing, which resort will you be staying at?

I heard its best to go the the bigger Clubs that attract the tourists...like margaritaville etc....that it would not be best to go to clubs where you would find only locals...I also heard that the Hedo resorts let you in for the day at a cost...dont know if thats true or not.

Thinking about CSS. Have always gone to CN but thinking about trying CSS.

We are party people as well, and will take advantage of the day/night pass at Hedo II. There is a fee to go there, which you can purchase from the tour desk at Couples. This is a good option as you can eat, play, drink, and PARTY in a great atmosphere. We ventured to the Jungle in the past, but thought it was too much of a sleeze market. No offense to anyone! Margaritaville and Rick's are also other great options.

Some friends recommended the jungle. Can you tell me a little more about the "sleeze" factor? It would be great to know beforehand as the couple we are coming with in July seem dead set on going. Thanks so much!

Default Hay Patra69

How late can you stay at Hedo and how do you get to and from.

Default Jungle club

Quote Originally Posted by bigblue View Post
    Some friends recommended the jungle. Can you tell me a little more about the "sleeze" factor? It would be great to know beforehand as the couple we are coming with in July seem dead set on going. Thanks so much!
    Hi everyone, we went to the Jungle club last year and as long as you get the taxi driver to drop and pick you up it will be fine.

The only hassle is on the way out, as you have to wait for the Taxi driver behind a fence. There are street vendors the other side, but once the driver calls you we had no problems. Yes a bit sleezy maybe, but we had no problems, just be street wise. If someone offers you a joint, just say, thanks but no thanks, as you will probably have to buy him a drink at the least or maybe Police, but I doubt that. Good music and worth a look but just dont do anything stupid and you will have a great night and be fine.

Dave abd Michelle

Quote Originally Posted by Patra69 View Post
    We are party people as well, and will take advantage of the day/night pass at Hedo II. There is a fee to go there, which you can purchase from the tour desk at Couples. This is a good option as you can eat, play, drink, and PARTY in a great atmosphere. We ventured to the Jungle in the past, but thought it was too much of a sleeze market. No offense to anyone! Margaritaville and Rick's are also other great options.
    Hi ~Everyone,

We had a look in Hedo when we where down in Negril last year, but I think it is over rated, as you think it will be off the wall with all the hype over the place. We where next door in Point Village, which nude beach backs onto Hedo. The group we were with where having that much fun that the people from Hedo ask to come onto our beach, and that is honest.

Yes people walk around in sexy gear, we went to the pyjama party, but it was quite tame compared to stories we have heard.

As for other clubs, we also heard about the Shades nightclub, which again is safe, taxi both ways, which is a lap dance club+?
    Couples get in free and there is a lot of banter and wind-ups, but no hassle.

Dave and Michelle

The Jungle is ok. It is defintely safe if that is a concern. The local nightlife does not really kick up there till about 230-3 in the morning so unless you are late night types you should not really have to worry abour "Sleeze". As far as th street vendors in front of the place, it is not nsavory at all. They are just people looking to make some money offthe tourist. Don't be disrespectful and everything will be cool. The worst thing that I have seen at The Jungle is a tranny that followed one of my friends around the whole night. It was actually hilarious.

What about Shades Club. Anyone ever been. Might be fun and safer for a group to go.

Default Maybe Shades

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfish View Post
    What about Shades Club. Anyone ever been. Might be fun and safer for a group to go.
    Well, we are thinking of having a trip to Shades one night when it is quite at the resort. We have not been, but have heard from people who have that it is a good night out, as long as you are easy going and game for a laugh. Not expensive either, so another bonus.

A group visit would be good, so if anyone is at CTI 24th April to 8th May, who is thinking of going, give us a shout.

Less than 3 weeks to go and counting!!!!!!

Dave and Michelle

Anyone interested in a trip to Shades last week in July. Hate to go alone.

BushwackerD looks like no takers. Maybe you will have better luck when you get there. Hope you have a good trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridog View Post
    I heard its best to go the the bigger Clubs that attract the tourists...like margaritaville etc....that it would not be best to go to clubs where you would find only locals...I also heard that the Hedo resorts let you in for the day at a cost...dont know if thats true or not.
    I checked it out on line, hedo charges $50 for woman and $100 for guys