Thread: Booked

Default Booked

Just booked our first trip to CN. Have been watching this board for a while and we are really pumped up to be in Negril October 10th-17th! Group of four who will be bringing the party to Jamaica, and glad to be part of the Couples crew!

livestocknc.

Aww...You have done good...Real good.
    In my opinion you have booked Couples' number 1 resort.
    We are all very excited for you four.

CN's GM Karen Lanigan has put together a world class staff that loves to please and spoil you.

GO.RELAX.ENJOY CN and have a Salty Dog for me..Ruff Ruff
    Last edited by Tommywommy; August 8th, 2010 at 05:22 PM.

We did our first trip to CN last October and absolutely loved it!!! I'm honored that Couples has posted my review on the CN page. We are booking this week to go back in November. I watched the board constantly before our 1st trip and am still watching it. The "once you go, you know" is so true. This is the most beautiful place we have been and we are so excited to go back. We have friends coming with us this time; this is their first tropical vacation....I'm sure they will fall in love with CN as well. Enjoy your vacation!!!

It's the best feeling ever, after you have booked a trip to CN. You get to enjoy the anticipation of knowing you will be at one of the best AI resorts in the world. Oh, you are in for an awesome experience!

Today is a great day!!!! We booked our second trip to CN this evening. 10 glorious days in November....our good friends are coming with us; they have never been to Jamaica. They are so in for a treat......I can't wait to come home