Default CN Repeaters Party

Can anyone tell me which night and which restaurant? I am hoping we are there for it in May - our stay is Friday through Tuesday.

Thanks!

Typically Monday nights at otaheite. The repeaters dinner should be a great wrap-up to your visit.

23 days until we're home again at CN...

ENJOY!!!

You final dinner on Monday night will be the repeater's dinner and it is held either just outside or in Otaheite.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Repeaters night at CN is on Monday. Depending on the size of the group dinner is in Otaheite or outside next to it.

MONDAY Nights at Otaheite - And Sometimes it's outside of Otaheite - which is even nicer!!!! ENJOY!!!
    Art xo Francine

Thanks everyone!

everyone is correct on the day of the repeaters dinner ... we attended it on our last trip in 2008 (as first-time repeaters!) and it was wonderful! We return home to CN in only 25 more sleeps, and have decided to skip the repeater dinner this time (we're only staying 5 nights this time and just really, really LOVE Lychee and Heliconia SO MUCH we would rather eat there multiple times during our trip instead!), can anyone tell me if Cavassa has a'la carte menu that night or if it's a buffet? just wondering as the buffets are always so wonderful, as much as we do love Lychee and Heliconia, we would probably opt for the buffet that night if they had it!!

it is usually on monday night

Ignore my last post. I just went over to the Negril Restaurant area on the website and it appears all restaurants (except Otaheite) are open on Monday nights. Sorry for the confusion.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Quote Originally Posted by IrieDreaming View Post
    everyone is correct on the day of the repeaters dinner ... we attended it on our last trip in 2008 (as first-time repeaters!) and it was wonderful! We return home to CN in only 25 more sleeps, and have decided to skip the repeater dinner this time (we're only staying 5 nights this time and just really, really LOVE Lychee and Heliconia SO MUCH we would rather eat there multiple times during our trip instead!), can anyone tell me if Cavassa has a'la carte menu that night or if it's a buffet? just wondering as the buffets are always so wonderful, as much as we do love Lychee and Heliconia, we would probably opt for the buffet that night if they had it!!
    Just got back from CN - stayed 3/12 - 3/20. The repeater's dinner was outside on Monday - nice cool night and everything was great but.... They did have a buffet that night. We were all checking out all the yummy dishes they had "over there" and wishing they had done it another night so we could have enjoyed it. Next time, we may also skip the repeater's dinner and hop over to the buffet instead! Have fun!