Default CSS or CTI which to choose?

So we are in the middle of planning our honeymoon for June of this year and have decided on Jamaica... finally. Now we think we are down to the final 2 hotels, both Couples.

Does anyone have any insight for or against CSS or CTI? This will be our first trip to Jamaica or a Couples Resort and we are very excited!

Thanks for the help!

Go with your gut. They are both great resorts. All of us on here have our favorites, so you'll see opinions for both resorts. The best thing to do i check out the activities, the restaurants, the pictures and go the one that calls to you!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

BritneynAndy...Stick with your idea about going to a Couples resort.
    You can not find a better resort than one of the Couples Resorts.
    You will not find any comments against CTI or CSS..Both CSS and CTI are great choices.

If it was my honeymoon then I would choose CSS as it's the most romantic and beautiful of all of the Couples Resorts.

Stay your course with a Couples Resort

Hugs from 10 0 C

Only you know what's important to you. CSS has suites and full room service from 7 a.m. -11 pm. They also are more spread out and have a separate beach with pool and bar for AN sunbathing and swimming.

CTI has rooms and suites, room service for continental breakfast, private island for AN sunbathing and also have horseback riding and cat cruise included. The resort is on a smaller partial of land and is not so spread out.

CTI has been in the Couples family from the beginning, CSS was bought by Couples a few years ago. Both have excellent food, with CTI having 8 Rivers for Gourmet Dining, the Veranda, the Patio, the Pool Gill, Veggie Bar, and Bayside. CTI has an incredible staff.
    Vicky