Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default April 2011 RumRunners

Who's already with us? Anyone? Bueller?

With the specials, cancellation policies and guarantees, it no risk! Book today April RumRunners!!

We are booked at CTI April 12-17. But are splitting with CSA, April 7-12.

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

First lady - as you can see - the rest of us are too jealous to even contemplate a response to 2011, since 2010 hasn't even happened for us RumRunners yet! PS - did you see my post about Rogmon's fortune cookie? That was priceless to us and is going in the scrapbook!!! In the meanwhile, I now have 4 office co-workers and their respective hubbies booking Couples this year, and one pair for next year! Where's that "referral credit"???? WoooooooooooHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Can't wait to see you, Prez, VP, Miss Sarah, Sharon, Dave, Ron and Rosa, Jody and Lindsay, and well............... just everybody! We're single digit-dancing around here now!!!!

SINGLE DIGIT DANCE!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!! We are right behind you - 11 more days for us! SO EXCITED to see you guys!!!

We're bringing 2 new couples with us this year, the other 2 couples (Sarah/Lee, Emily/Nathan) got hooked because of us, and we have another new couple going in May - bring on the referral credit! LOL! Although to be honest, I think if people knew we got some sort of credit, they wouldn't believe us as much when we talk them into going.

But I think you should go ahead and book for 2011!!! It's a GREAT deal, it WON'T get cheaper. And if you have to cancel, the only thing you won't get back is the $158 insurance. I'm hoping my powers of persuasion get the VP and Sarah to book now too!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Amy - we're booked for April 4 - 13 next year!

Awesome we are booking april 5-14 2011

AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE......... we can greet you in the lobby when you arrive, and you can send us away (teary-eyed, of COURSE) on the goodbye bus! PS - attached you'll find a lovely photo of you and your darling wife (whom I pray is feeling MUCH better?!)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Very Nice Pic scoop What a nice looking couple Cant wait for next year already...ugh maybe we will have to go in november as well

It was great meeting all of you, if even for a short time.

We're looking into April as well and it looks like the dates we're looking at we will cross over and get to see all of you again!!

Hope your all adjusting to reality again, back to work tomorrow for us

Scoop, if you get a chance e-mail me, gizmo30 at prodigy dot net.

Tracy.

Ahhh my darling Tracy........ will do - very soon! I promise......

Default photos

Hey scoop,
    If you get a chance to e-mail us the photo's I would appreciate it..hope all is well Say Hi to Rog for us,,,we Miss you guys and CTI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Larry

Rosalyn and I are definitely down for April 2011. Let us know when the TX RumRunners party is this summer!

Amy and others,

Add in 4 April 2011 RumRunners representin' the West Coast!

My husband and I are flying in to MBJ from SFO with our best travel buds on April 17, 2011!

Cheers!
    Jennifer and Neil

Hey Scoop,

Never heard from you, shoot me an e-mail when you can.

gizmo30 at prodigy dot net.

Thanks!

Hope everyone's doing well!

Tracy

Hi Amy,

Yep add us in, Chris and Erika. We will be arriving April 17th with our Travel Buds Neil and Jennifer ( she already posted us earlier).
    Flying out of San Francisco Ca.

-Otter,

I sure hope this finds everyone doing well...well to say the least we are homesick.and cant wait to be back in April 2011...I just love CTI and cant imagine going anywhere else....till we meet again......Larry and Denise

Well, it's official, just booked for April 17th - 21st.

Only 310 more days to goooo.

Tracy

299!!!!
    -Otter,

215 days to go!!!!!

Where the heck has Amy been? Hope all is o.k.

Default 201 days to go

Wow just about to go under 200 days...feels like forever.....We miss CTI so much and our friends and staff who are the best....Larry and Denise

Quote Originally Posted by Readyfornegril View Post
    215 days to go!!!!!

Where the heck has Amy been? Hope all is o.k.

Spoke w/ Amy not too long ago...maybe just busy?!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Default Can you bouunce from resort to resort?

My boyfriend and I are going to CTI and will be there November 29th till December 9th. Can we take a shuttle to the other resorts for the day and enjoy all there amenities? Im worried that the night life wont be enough for my wild side at CTI.

Thanks wileeandrr it's just unusual to not see her posts.

Oh and 192 days, can't believe I missed the 200 mark

186!!
    -Otter,

160 days and counting homesick!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast