Default Fun and romantic wedding at CTI

We had the amazing wedding and honeymoon in March at CTI!

Thanks to Latoya Scott-Lewis, the onsite wedding coordinator, Reverand Rose, who married us most elegantly, Duedrop, who helped with the little reception and Rohan Reid, who took fabulous photos (of two very unphotogenic people!), we had a wonderful wedding at CTI.

Tracia, at the resort hair salon, did an outsranding job on my hair extensions. Her skill and speed amazed me and made for great photos. Trust her -- she will do everything you want for your style and surpass your expectations.

Thanks to manager Terri-Anne Smith for helping make our wedding night dinner plans work out perfectly, and thanks to the entire staff of 8 Rivers for the great dinner they served us on that special night.

Can't wait to come next time and eat there again. Best food we have had since we were in Quebec City a few years ago! (And that is the highest praise possible, if you have ever eaten at Quebec's Ancien Canadiennes, you will know what we mean!)

So happy with the way our wedding went. We have never felt so cared for nor so much love from any staff anywhere, including both our own workplaces! LOL

Attached photos are of our wedding, taken by Rohan Reid and then painted over by me. Thanks again, Rohan. 'Let's Do lunch!' LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images      

thanks for the review