Hi everyone! We had an AMAZING wedding at CN and would like to share our pictures and review with you all!

We arrived on 3/4 (thursday) at around 11am. We came from San Diego so it's quite a distance for us! We did the red eye, left at almost 11pm so we could be there early the next morning and be able to experience the whole day. I definitely recommend doing this since you are paying for that whole day, even if you only arrive at 8pm.

I was a little worried about the bus ride since I tend to get car sick, but I actually loved it! There's so much to look at and take in, that I wasn't even thinking about feeling sick or not! Before we knew it we were there! The bus is air conditioned and very comfortable. Hopefully everyone gets a fun bus driver, that made it go by quick also!

When we got there they gave us cold towels and champagne while we got checked in. It was so nice to have after all that traveling!

We got our room, we had a beachfront verandah suite I think, we were on the 3rd floor with a view of the ocean. If you have the means to book a higher room I recommend it because it's so nice to sit on your balcony and watch the gorgeous Jamaican sunset over the water! But if not the garden suites were great also, and you can just sit on the beach, watch the sunset, then go back to your room!

The next day we met with the wedding coordinator, Kenisha. She was fabulous! She took care of everything and made us feel completely at ease!

The day of the wedding I woke up and went to the salon to get my hair done. They did an amazing job! I brought a picture with me of what I wanted my hair to look like and she copied it very well! Plus they must use some sort of magic Jamaican hairspray or something because it was very windy that day and my hair didnt move!! I was very pleased with the results!

I did my own make-up, only because I didn't see too many other girls on here saying they used the salon for make-up so I didn't know what to expect. I'm pretty decent at doing my everyday make-up, but I was a little nervous about doing really nice wedding make-up! I went to MAC and the girl there was really sweet and did my make-up for me just how she would if I was getting married that day, and then was explaining everything she was doing, so I could recreate it! I ended up buying ALOT of stuff that day and spent about $350, but it's make-up I can continue using everyday, and I feel it was totally worth it...you only get married once right!?

We got married at 11am and it was perfect! A little windy but that made it nice and cool. The sun was out but if we didn't have that breeze I know I would have been dying since my dress was a little heavy! We had 13 people and they were very good about setting up chairs and tables for everyone. Because of our size we couldn't eat dinner in the nice restaurant but they did set up a large table for us in the Terrace restaurant (buffet style) It was beautiful and there was a great band for entertainment that night. After that we went to the Piano Bar for drinks and dancing. It was a perfect day!

We used our own photographer, we brought him with us from San Diego. He did my sister's wedding and was so amazing, I wouldn't have my wedding without him! Every bride has her own certain thing that is most important to her, my sister's was flowers, she had to have amazing flowers and didn't care what she had to do to get them, for me it was the pictures, that's how we will remember the day for the rest of our lives, I wanted someone I knew and trusted and I wasn't willing to skimp on it! People said I was crazy for doing that, but it was my wedding, and totally worth it! So, I hope you all enjoy, please let me know if you have any questions! I was so grateful to have this message board with all the wonderful information!

Professional wedding pics:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/a...&id=1449484480