Default Couples = Heaven

Just got back from Jamaica last night:

Stayed at CTI 3/13-3/20 then on to:
    Port Antonio 3/20-3/24

CTI was literally heaven----if you can imagine pure paradise with the friendliest, happy people surrounding you this is the place. The positive energy just flows at Couples.

You wake up happy and never want to go to bed (besides the fact that you are so tired and the beds are soooo comfy). Then you wake up and do it all over again.

You have everything at your fingertips and if you don't just ask and you shall receive. The staff is AMAZING! Everyone is treated as first class (like you are a celebrity). It really is a great feeling.........just don't let it go to your head.

I think one of the most amazing parts of our trip was touring the countryside on the way to Bob Marley's house. Even if you aren't interested in Bob Marley or his house, the drive there is the most eye-opening, beautiful experience you can have away from the resort. We had a wonderful driver, Danny......if you want his number I will share it....just let me know. He tells you all about the land, culture, plantations, history, traditions and stops to let you take pictures as much as you want, all with a smile. He also drove us to and from Port Antonio and I only wish I could have given him more money (we couldn't get that darn conversion rate right).

I plan to write more and post pics soon..........stay tuned

Quote Originally Posted by claerin View Post

Port Antonio 3/20-3/24

CTI was literally heaven----if you can imagine pure paradise with the friendliest, happy people surrounding you this is the place. The positive energy just flows at Couples.

You wake up happy and never want to go to bed (besides the fact that you are so tired and the beds are soooo comfy). Then you wake up and do it all over again.

You have everything at your fingertips and if you don't just ask and you shall receive. The staff is AMAZING! Everyone is treated as first class (like you are a celebrity). It really is a great feeling.........just don't let it go to your head.

I think one of the most amazing parts of our trip was touring the countryside on the way to Bob Marley's house. Even if you aren't interested in Bob Marley or his house, the drive there is the most eye-opening, beautiful experience you can have away from the resort. We had a wonderful driver, Danny......if you want his number I will share it....just let me know. He tells you all about the land, culture, plantations, history, traditions and stops to let you take pictures as much as you want, all with a smile. He also drove us to and from Port Antonio and I only wish I could have given him more money (we couldn't get that darn conversion rate right).

I'm interested in your driver's number. Please email me at brucerauchbriz at sbcglobal dot net.

Thanks. I'm glad you had such a great time!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

Would you mind terribly emailing me the number of your driver as well? I have been completely excited to go on this excursion because of seeing a little more of Jamaica than just the resort grounds this time. We were going to try to Zion bus, but this sounds even better.

My email is mcdet@live.com...thank you

Default Going to Jamaica

Hello, I was just reading your post about your driver in Jamaica. My wife and I are going again this month and have decided to try your suggestion of hiring a driver. Can you please send me his number? My email addy is: mfgreen88@yahoo.com, Thank yo uin advance.

Major

Default Driver in Jamaica

Hi,

Would you also respond to my e-mail with the number of the driver who took good care of you? Thanks! misterhainey@yahoo.com

would you also be willing to send me his #? We are going in December and want to go visit Port Antonio as well. Thanks!
    arntz_ak@hotmail.com

Please supply us with the name as well. Send to knkbaird@andrewswireless.net.
    Thank you.

This coming february will be our second trip to (jamaica)cti and I have to totally agree with you CTI is literally heaven! Could you please email us Dannys number? Happy you enjoyed your trip. v.snider@live.com Thanks so much!

Would you mind sending me your driver's info? I am getting married there in April and would love to take that tour as well. You can email me at sarabethsawyer@yahoo.com

Thanks for your help!

Default Danny

Hi

Would you kindly email us the details of the driver, so we can use him too. Our email is: b.j.banger@dorsetcc.gov.uk

Many thanks and appreciated

Belinda & Gavin

Port Antonio 3/20-3/24

Hi, we are soon arriving at CTI and I wondered if you could kindly pass Dannys telephone/details our way. I did request below, but it maybe you don't see anything unless you respond against your message + I'm not the best when it comes to technology!
    I note you mentioned putting some pictures up but I can't see them - again maybe its me and technology!!!
    Hope to hear from you
    Kind regards, Belinda & Gavin

thanks for the review claerin!!!

with all the interest in Danny's number, I hope you're getting some commission or a free ride next time you're in Jamaica... LOL

ENJOY!!!

With all the interest here, your driver friend would do well to start up a small guide business for himself. If he got a crew as congenial as he sounds, he could do very well Nice to see everyone willing to contribute to Jamaica's economy!

Default Driver's #

Hello! My hubby and I and another couple are headed to CTI in less than 10 days! Could we please have Danny's # and info? How far was the drive to see Bob Marley's house? I'm a big fan! Thanks! My email is marcimooreslah@hotmail.com!

Marci

claerin,
    Could you please send me contact info for Danny your driver? Here's my email--allen2569@att.net.

Thank you!!!
    Happy Holidays

Default Danny's phone number please.

Could you please email me personally Danny's phone number? We're heading to CTI June 9th for our 25th Anniversary. Thanks. tbruner@olivet.edu

Port Antonio 3/20-3/24

Claerin, I would love the number for Danny if it is still available. My husband and I are heading to CTI on the 23rd and were trying to decide if we had wanted to make the trip to Marley's house. You made it sound so much better than we thought it could be, Did you feel safe in the towns that you went through? How long was the trip from the resort and back? Thanks for all of your help,
    Kimdondero@comcast.net

Default Would love driver info

Hello, I am very excited to go to Jamaica for my upcoming honeymoon in May. I would love the contact information for the driver if you still have it. What does he charge for the drive? Thanks!