Thread: The gym

Default The gym

I did a search, but found conflicting information. Is the gym air conditioned or open at CN?

The gym, with cardio equipment, weight machines, and free weights, is an enclosed, air-conditioned facility. The aerobics studio is right outside and is an open-air space. There are fans, but they don't do enough.

I really wish CN would change this; when the resort originally opened, the weight machines and aerobic studio were in the same spot and the cardio equipment was in another room nearby, but both areas were air-conditioned.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).

The gym itself is airconditioned, but the exercise area which is used for aerobics etc is open air.

Jenni

a/c'ed at cn....

It is A/C. Just there 2 weeks ago. And what a great trainer they had working the morning we were there!

There is also an area where they have classes that is open air...saw a step class in progress there.

It is air conditioned. There is a deck right outside that is open that you can use the balls and mats on, but the machines and everything is in an air conditioned room!