Thread: Be There in May

Default Be There in May

Wondering how the weather is in May? Also do you need any type of immunization? I heard of Typhoid but not sure. We are hoping to do off resort activities,not sure what is available or how you get signed up? The island (Tower Isle) is for nude sun bathing, any responses?? Any privacy or just go for it?? Thanks

When in May will you be there? If traveling from the U.S. there are no immunizations you will need. This is our second trip to Jamaica and we enjoyed the resort's tour to Dunn's River Falls. Sign up at the tour desk in the lobby. Take a few $5 bills for tipping the tour guides at the falls as well as the bus driver. Don't tell the vendors on the way out your name or you will be the new owner of a souvenior. A polite but firm "No thank you" should do. We'll be at the island a few times but don't expect to live over there all week. If you've never tried it before just go for it. My wife and I went to SSB last year and in the time it took for her to ask "Are you sure about this?" we were alreay wearing what we came into the world with. We'll be there the 14-21, maybe we'll see you! Check out the "meet up at couples" tab there is a post for May 2010.