Default banana pancakes???

hello everyone. 2 years ago when were planning to get married i read about these fabulous banana pancakes.... and then our wedding got postponed due to my schooling, and life. now we are getting married and coming to NG in october, i can't wait!!!! in fact i am breathless in anticipation! however...since i have re-joined the message board no one mentions the super fantastic banana pancakes that can only be had at everyones home away from home in Jamaica. can anyone shed some light on this? have a wonderful day! getta

CSA has banana stuffed french toast. Not sure if that's what you're talking about or if any other resort has them.

We had them in Nov.'09 at CSA. Enjoy the pic!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I wish CSS had these, we loved them at CSA!
    (Karen&Paul)

The hotcakes at Patois Patio are truly wonderful. They're lighter than air, and you can have your choice of fresh fruit toppings. The banana stuffed french toast is not to be missed, either.
    nobody's favorite poster

They have a pancake/waffle station at The Palms during breakfast. Each day a different choice of what you can add to your pancakes but I do believe banana if a frequent option. The banana stuffed french toast is absolutely heaven on earth!!
    Sharon
    CSA
    Oct 2005, Dec 2006/Jan 2007, March 2008, Dec 2009/Jan 2010, June 2010, June 2011, June 2012, July 2014

thank you ...i do believe its the banana french toast i have been remembering.... so CSA has them, does CN as well. this makes me happy as it was one of those raved about things i was hoping i didn't miss out on

Quote Originally Posted by atlanticeyes View Post
    however...since i have re-joined the message board no one mentions the super fantastic banana pancakes that can only be had at everyones home away from home in Jamaica. can anyone shed some light on this? have a wonderful day! getta
    .....We were at CN this past Thanksgiving. Each day, there was a new variation of pancakes. Seems to me "Banana" was one. But there was such a large selection of breakfast items, I didn't try any of the pancakes.