Thread: BFVS at CSA

Default BFVS at CSA

We are booked in BFVS and it's our first visit. Can anyone give me details, pictures etc. We requested 2nd floor for privacy. Thanks!!

Thanks for all the photos, very nice!! 8 more days!!

Jeff, Thanks for sharing your photos with us. Looks like you had agreat time. My husband Chris and I will be going to CSA on April 16th. We booked the Beachfront Verandah suite ourselves. Could you tell me wich building you were in? I think I am going to request building 45 on the first floor. Do you think that would be a good choice? ( I think it is building 45 kinda right next to the swim up pool bar?)

Thanks Erika

Excellent pics! Thank you! Anybody got pics of outside building location, or looking from beach, more inside???

So is this the beachfront verandah? We also booked one for Oct.

We love the BFVS rooms at CSA. You can't get any closer to the beach for the money. Here are a few things I love about the BFVS rooms: ceiling fan on the verandah and inside the room; flat screen TV; mini-bar; bathtub and shower combo; the comfy couch on the verandah; the window in the bathroom; the verandah doors that we keep open at night so that we can listen to the gentle sounds of the Caribbean; and the drying rack to hang wet suits on the verandah. One thing to keep in mind is that these rooms are not ultra luxe. The bathrooms are fairly basic, but spotlessly clean. You're not going to find marble and brass here. But you are getting the best darn location imagineable.

Your pictures are amazing!!!

Spiff542, great pictures. In a week we're going for our first visit and staying in the Great House Verandah Suites. You had an awesome shot of the GreatHouse. First time I've seen what it actually looks like. Thanks.

EROB,
    You'll love the BFVS, we had one for our honeymoon right by the pool. I suggest 3rd fl if you can get it...then you can see over the palms and have a unobstructed view of the ocean. We started out on 2nd floor but the plams completely blocked the view so we asked to be moved and we were . We will be at CSA April 10-17th on an OVS.

~ Erika

Hubby and I have a BFVS booked for 4/24-5/1 @ CSA. Does anyone know exactly WHICH buildings are considered BFVS? From the map I found on the thread, it appears Bldgs 42, 43, 44 & 45 are "beachfront". Our TA [aka Travel Agent] suggested a BFVS away from the "walking path". Not sure what that will mean, hubby wants to be able to just walk out off our verandah, onto the beach. Are Bldg #'s 12, 13, 14 & 15 considered "beachfront" as well? Have also read a corner unit has a larger verandah. Is that true? How many "units/floors" are in each Building?
    Greg & Deb
    St. Louis, MO
    CSA 04/24 thru 05/01

You might try for a third floor corner room. I think your view may be better and two sides of the verandah are open. Have fun!

The pictures I linked above were from a 3rd Floor Corner BFVS. We were on the corner next to the swimup bar and Greathouse. We LOVED the location. Even being that close to the swim up bar it was very private and quiet with the awesome views you can see in the pictures. I forget which building it was, but there is a picture of our door with the room number at near the end.

AGldnGrl: Not sure what your travel agent is talking about with "away from the walking path" comment... All the BFVS are fantastic so don't worry.

1- Does anyone know exactly WHICH buildings are considered BFVS?

Yes- 42,43,44,245

2- Our TA suggested a BFVS away from the "walking path".

There is no such room - the BFVS are ON the path- has your TA been there?

3- Not sure what that will mean, hubby wants to be able to just walk out off our verandah, onto the beach.

Then you want a first floor room

4- Are Bldg #'s 12, 13, 14 & 15 considered "beachfront" as well?

No, those are Ocean Verandah Suites

5 - Have also read a corner unit has a larger verandah. Is that true?

No, it's just that two sides are open so it may appear that way. This also limits your privacy in some cases.

6 -How many "units/floors" are in each Building

3 floors + 4 suites per floor = 12 suites per building.

Erika, Thank you for the information on the choice of floors for the BFVS. I am torn, we have heard so many great things about all of the floors. We are not picky just as long as they are clean. So we will just be surprised and see what we get.

Maybe we will see you there! I think we will be arriving fairly late to the resort on the 16th, being that our flight does not land until 2:30

Erika (my name is spelled the same... I see it spelled a lot with a C) HAPPY TRAVELS!