Default Need Help Deciding between CTI an CSS

Me and my fiancee got engaged at CN in august/09. We are getting married july 24/10 and are having trouble deciding which resort to goto for our honeymoon. Both resorts have things we like. Obviously for our honeymoon we want something romantic. We also need some good room suggestions for the given resorts. Our experience at CN was amazing but want to try one of the other resorts on another part of the island. All comments and suggestions are welcome. The more help the better.

Thanks

Our choice would be CSS. While there you could sign up for Trading Places and experience a day @ CTI.
    We love CSS for the following reasons

The grounds the grounds the grounds. It is like staying in a hotel built in a botanical gardens.
    There are so many nooks and crannies to discover thruout the property that I doubt you can find them all in just one visit
    The beach while not the size of the Negril beaches is still a really nice and Private beach
    The restaurants, food staff and service can't be beat and is just fantastic
    All rooms are suites with a bedroom and a living room. You can choose rooms at beach/pool level or rooms bult in the cliffs.
    The SPA area has massage huts that hang over the cliffs with 270 degree views to die for
    When walking around the resort you will get the feeling in many spots that you are the only couple at the resort.

If you are looking for a romantic resort, then CSS wins hands down!
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

Rich gave you the low down on CSS, except I don't think all the rooms have a living room, but maybe a sitting room.

CTI offers the Cat Cruise and Horseback riding included. The grounds are smaller, the beach is smaller, but like CSS it is private with no outside guests or vendors (except for the shell man and he is outside the ropes and only speaks to those who speak to him. CTI has a new block of rooms that opened just last spring. They also had major renovations. I think they may have more restaurant choices. Their A/N facility is an off shore island with a small pool and swim up bar. They have a new pool and swim up bar on the mainland as well as the main pool and bar.
    Vicky