Default CTI take me away

9 days and counting getting the itch big time. I have been reading alot about gifts for the kids, dogs, staff etc. would really like to bring a few things to spread around and put a smile on a few faces of people who might have a need for things we take for granted, any ides would be helpful. Have been shopping and packing for 2 weeks already...cant wait to see you all soon....we will be arriving on 4/6....Larry and Denise

Quote Originally Posted by jakeman2368 View Post
    9 days and counting getting the itch big time. I have been reading alot about gifts for the kids, dogs, staff etc. would really like to bring a few things to spread around and put a smile on a few faces of people who might have a need for things we take for granted, any ides would be helpful. Have been shopping and packing for 2 weeks already...cant wait to see you all soon....we will be arriving on 4/6....Larry and Denise
    Been there/doing that.

Slowly but surely we're gathering everything together and have already commenced with the packing process. We're of course working off of our checklist and it's a case of happy happy joy joy every time I check off an item after accomplishing a specific task or obtaining & packing a specific item.

We're arriving on 4/10, so Larry and Denise I expect you to be buying us a drink at one of the bars sometime around 3pm or so. Oh, and congrats on finally doing the single digit dance too!
    Ron

Reading is fundamental. It's just that for some, it's more mental than fun.

Default take me away

Drinks will definatly be on us....if you can give me a glimpse of your packing list it may help we dont want to forget anything...Larry

We are right behind you on the 8th but have already put things in my suitcase and started checking them off the list! We're headed this Saturday for our final Jamaica shopping trip then we will be set! WOOOHOOO!!! Drinks on us around 3:30p at the main bar!!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

Drinks will definatly be on us....if you can give me a glimpse of your packing list it may help we dont want to forget anything...Larry
    NP, just shoot me an email addy that I can respond with an attachment, more than happy to do so.
    Ron

My husband and I are also arriving on the 6th at CTI. I've been packed for about two weeks! This will be our first time although I've heard so much about it I feel like I've been there. Can't wait. And Amy, I saw those lounge chair things you made to hold everything...very cool! Looking forward to meeting new friends.

Rhonda & Shawn

Default we are also leaving for cti in 10 days cant wait!

Need to meet a cool couple whom will bewilling to witnesss our vows on the 10th.... anyone???

Ron ANd Rosa, My e-mail is jakeman2368@yahoo.com

be our pleasure if you need us larry and denise

Woohoo!!! Can't wait to meet all the new CTI friends!! We're bringing 3 of those lounge chair pockets, which after testing, turned into table pockets, so pull over a lounge chair and join us! We can always be found on the beach!

And Jules, I am sure you will find some great folks to be your witnesses!

Check out the RumRunner thread for more people, but we're going to do our first Meet-and-Greet at around 3:30p on April 8th at the main bar. Steve and I should arrive around 3pm, assuming travel is smooth. We have other Meet and Greets scheduled too later in the week. And if you're into making your own CTI t-shirts, Steve and VP Lee are finishing up this year's logo. WOOOHOOO!!!

If you happen to be free around the time of the first Meet and Greet, first round is on me, second round is on Larry!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

CB - 2015

Ron ANd Rosa, My e-mail is jakeman2368@yahoo.com
    Consider it done buddy. I'll get that list to you later on after I get home from work.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy View Post
    Check out the RumRunner thread for more people, but we're going to do our first Meet-and-Greet at around 3:30p on April 8th at the main bar. Steve and I should arrive around 3pm, assuming travel is smooth. We have other Meet and Greets scheduled too later in the week. And if you're into making your own CTI t-shirts, Steve and VP Lee are finishing up this year's logo. WOOOHOOO!!!
    Amy, I'm certainly down for two shirts, but when you say "making our own CTI t-shirts", is there a class or something that we take? I guess you'll explain it in more detail when we meet. And yes I intend on hunting you down like a heat seeking missle! I'm dying to meet the gal who's under 5 ft tall, yet has about 15 ft of personality!

Quote Originally Posted by jules View Post
    Need to meet a cool couple whom will bewilling to witnesss our vows on the 10th.... anyone???
    Jules, I'd offer our services, but we don't arrive until the 10th, and it may not be until mid-later afternoon. But I do promise we'll buy you and the lucky Mr. Jules a tall cold one at your earliest opportunity!

See all you guys on the 10th.
    Ron

Default Thanx

Thank- you guys for your replies- my fiancee was looking over my shoulder but i actually have his brother and wife going as a surprise for steve!! (they live in vermont- we in ct) i cant wait to meet- everyone seems really nice we are arriving on the
    8th only 9 more days!! YEAHHHH

Default Meet and greet

We should be in about 3pm on the 8th so we will definatly try to be at the 3:30 meet and greet sounds like fun thank-you!!! maybe some of you repeaters can show us the ropes

Quote Originally Posted by Ron & Rosa 25 View Post
    And yes I intend on hunting you down like a heat seeking missle! I'm dying to meet the gal who's under 5 ft tall, yet has about 15 ft of personality![/COLOR]
    Love it!

Amy, I'm certainly down for two shirts, but when you say "making our own CTI t-shirts", is there a class or something that we take? I guess you'll explain it in more detail when we meet.
    Steve will print logos on iron-on transfer sheets and bring them with us. So just pack light colored shirts (white, light yellow, light blue, light grey, etc.) and you can iron them on in your room. I have put them on tank tops (not ribbed), beach bags, hats. Here's one from a few years ago. It's just something fun we like to do. We can also email them to you ahead of time if you want to do your own (amy.welch@hotmail.com). CTI also does a tye-dye class, so bring shirts for that if you want to make one of those too.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

CB - 2015

Quote Originally Posted by jules View Post
    We should be in about 3pm on the 8th so we will definatly try to be at the 3:30 meet and greet sounds like fun thank-you!!! maybe some of you repeaters can show us the ropes
    We'll probably be on the same bus! Our flight arrive at 12:19p. See you in the Lounge!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!

CB - 2015

Default Packing List

NP, just shoot me an email addy that I can respond with an attachment, more than happy to do so.
    As a newbie I would also enjoy seeing your packing list. If you would, can you please send it to me at juelldaisy3 at yahoo.com?
    Juell and Andy (Jandy)

Quote Originally Posted by jandy View Post
    As a newbie I would also enjoy seeing your packing list. If you would, can you please send it to me at juelldaisy3 at yahoo.com?
    No problem at all Jandy (love the combo name). I'll send it to you this evening.
    Ron

Im so excited! 6 days and counting down!!!
    Suitcases are out, and slowly getting filled!!!!
    We are headed down Fri the 9th til the 16th.
    Looking forward to meeting all the April Amigos, having some yummy rum, and an amazing time!
    Watch out Couples...brace yourselves....cause here we come!!!

Becky & Wayne
    CTI in April 2010

Quote Originally Posted by beckslaw View Post
    Im so excited! 6 days and counting down!!!
    Suitcases are out, and slowly getting filled!!!!
    We are headed down Fri the 9th til the 16th.
    Looking forward to meeting all the April Amigos, having some yummy rum, and an amazing time!
    Watch out Couples...brace yourselves....cause here we come!!!
    OMG Becky & Wayne - it's been ages since you posted!! Good to know the trip is still on for you guys. We'll definitely have to down a few together.

Oh and hey don't forget, Rosa and I still plan on raiding your mini fridge.
    Ron

Under 24 hours we are mostly packed and ready to go. cant wait to feel the sand and sun...of course its going to be 78 today in NY so much for leaving winter behind...to all have a great trip and we will see you when we get there....Bon Voyage,,,,,Larry