Default CSS/Question for the guys...

Hey all,

My wife and I visited CSS last summer, it was her first experience being nude in public (I have skinnydipped before). She was hesitant at first, but after a few rum and cokes she looked around, slipped off her swimsuit and enjoyed the sun on her beautiful body. We kept to ourselves the first day and stayed on the beach. She felt a little uncomfortable when someone would walk by, but got used to it. She has some issues about her body (in reality she's cute, curvy, and looks wonderful!) She usually wears a one-piece bathing suit. I went to the bar to get us drinks as she wasn't ready to go to the bar totally nude.

On the second day, she suggested we return to the nude area. No problem! I was happy. We decided to lay out by the pool. We found two chairs next to another couple, said hello, undressed, and had a wonderful day. We took a walk, socialized by the pool bar, it was incredibly enjoyable as you all know. We ended up spending most of our time at CSS in this wonderful nude heaven.

Anyway - my question... I have to admit I got a kick out of my wife being nude in front of other men. It was fun to watch her laugh and flirt by the pool bar when she went up to get us drinks. I never thought I'd enjoy other guys seeing my wife naked as much as I did. The cool part is that people would look but usually not stare so she felt comfortable. I've shared the details with friends and most of them say they'd never 'allow' their wife to be on display like that! I feel that it made us feel closer and more intimate than ever before. What do you think?

We look forward to returning, that's for sure!!!

Default Great Story

Quote Originally Posted by 1stimer View Post
    Hey all,

My wife and I visited CSS last summer, it was her first experience being nude in public (I have skinnydipped before). She was hesitant at first, but after a few rum and cokes she looked around, slipped off her swimsuit and enjoyed the sun on her beautiful body. We kept to ourselves the first day and stayed on the beach. She felt a little uncomfortable when someone would walk by, but got used to it. She has some issues about her body (in reality she's cute, curvy, and looks wonderful!) She usually wears a one-piece bathing suit. I went to the bar to get us drinks as she wasn't ready to go to the bar totally nude.

On the second day, she suggested we return to the nude area. No problem! I was happy. We decided to lay out by the pool. We found two chairs next to another couple, said hello, undressed, and had a wonderful day. We took a walk, socialized by the pool bar, it was incredibly enjoyable as you all know. We ended up spending most of our time at CSS in this wonderful nude heaven.

Anyway - my question... I have to admit I got a kick out of my wife being nude in front of other men. It was fun to watch her laugh and flirt by the pool bar when she went up to get us drinks. I never thought I'd enjoy other guys seeing my wife naked as much as I did. The cool part is that people would look but usually not stare so she felt comfortable. I've shared the details with friends and most of them say they'd never 'allow' their wife to be on display like that! I feel that it made us feel closer and more intimate than ever before. What do you think?

We look forward to returning, that's for sure!!!
    I think you are a pretty progressive guy who is not as insecure as the people who wouldn't be comfortable having their wives naked in front of others. Obviously you are secure in your relationship and it appears from what you are saying that you are not worried about your wife being stolen from you.

Amber I are far from being HWP, so getting the courage to spend time at the CSS AN beach took some time. I too, enjoyed see her naked in font of others, especially when men would check her out. I think it stroked my ego a bit knowing there are other men that think she is hot.

As far as we know, there are no rules from the type of body you need to have to be naked, although I think some people would beg to differ. What we have discovered throughout our relationship is that there are always going to be people who don't like how you look and there are always going to be people who do. We focus on the people who do.

It's great to see another who's willing to be open. Thanks for the great story!

Chris

Okay, no guys have even responded to this but as a woman I have to ask you... What cave do these guys live in?!? I don't think its a matter of "allowing" your wife to do this but what the two of you are comfortable with. As a return guest to AN beaches I totally agree that it does bring the two of you closer together. You share something that so many couples feel restrained from doing. There is something very "freeing" about being naked. Enjoy your time together. Make wonderful memories and tell your friends that if their wives heard them say that they'd probably get clobbered upside their heads.

Default Allowing

Quote Originally Posted by rrallen View Post
    Okay, no guys have even responded to this but as a woman I have to ask you... What cave do these guys live in?!? I don't think its a matter of "allowing" your wife to do this but what the two of you are comfortable with. As a return guest to AN beaches I totally agree that it does bring the two of you closer together. You share something that so many couples feel restrained from doing. There is something very "freeing" about being naked. Enjoy your time together. Make wonderful memories and tell your friends that if their wives heard them say that they'd probably get clobbered upside their heads.
    I don't think allowing is the right word here. When two people are in a relationship, as you said, both have to be comfortable with what each other is doing. If I am not comfortable with my wife being naked in front of others, I expect us to talk about it and for her to respect my feelings and go from there. Some people would call that allowing because one person has "control" of what the other is doing.

It's just semantics.

Default never mind the 'allowing' part...

Never mind the 'allowing' part - it was just a figure of speech. What I meant was that at least a few of my friends felt they would be uncomfortable having other guys see their wife nude. I didn't know how I'd handle it when it actually happened, but it turned of to be an incredible turn-on and immensely fun for both of us!

There were quite a few memorable moments. We were 'hanging out' with another couple ('Rob' and 'Jen' I think but I'm not sure!) on our chairs near the pool. I suggested a walk to the beach, neither 'Rob' or my wife felt like walking at the time, so 'Jen' and I went. It was fun because we were naked and just getting to know each other. It was their first time doing this too. The beach is short as you know, so we looked around a bit then waded into the water. It's a little rocky so 'Jen' reached for my hand as we waded in. It was really sensual but not sexual... we swam around for a while, just enjoying the beauty of the beach. A nice experience to share with a total (and totally naked!) stranger.

We came out of the ocean and walked back towards the pool. My wife was at the bar wearing nothing but sunglasses, with a drink in her hand, talking with 'Rob' and a few others. It was thrilling to see this - I didn't fully expect her to get undressed in public like this as she is somewhat conservative. I joked with her about being a 'nudist'! We kissed, hung out for a while then jumped in the pool.

Wish we were there now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Very much agree!

That was a beautiful post, 1stimer! I agree with your sentiments and would feel the same way under similar circumstances. Being in AN areas with my wife and others was a great experience that brought us closer together. It has provided wonderful memories, too.