Default it was the best of times...

in spite of the rain and vomit, jamaica is always the best of times - my jiggly queen and i rolled into yard on 9/23 and got sloppy - woke up the next day with a pleasant surprise - no hangover - we celebrated shut-in style before heading out to the stinkin' hippy beach where we nuded up, confiscated a hammock and planted ourselves for a couple days leaving only for humps and buffets - 9/27 started out quite peaceful enough (with more humps and buffets and haggles) but then the rains came (and they came hard - all over everyone and everything) - the sudden onslaught came and brought with it an illness causing us to miss the great returning couples manager party or whatever the hell they call that piano bar shindig with whoredeurves (sp) and whatnots - no worries mon, i think that's what they say in jamdown - tuesday we happily took our drunkening to the swim-up bar as the rains had no intentions of ceasing and desisting - unfortunately the liquid sunshine wasn't alone - came with it were strong winds which took out the power - thank jah for backup generators - alas they were no match for the tropical depression we were experiencing, and wednesday we lost power for half a day or so - illness reemerged with a vengeance - thursday, oh happy day, our last full day was spent vomit-free i'm happy to announce - we celebrated shut-in style, went for a walk off property, found a rasta man with a giant seashell, became intimate with a cash machine and finished a pack of bob marley papers - i'm pretty sure it was still raining friday morning (10/1) as we made our way back to the burgh - i threw up one final time in philly, but that could have just been what's known as a knee-jerk reaction from arriving at that cesspool known as philadelphia - not one to rub a vacation in anyone's face, i hand't spoken of my latest jaunt to what i consider my real home (not to mention the fact that i'm pretty sure my co-workers are afraid to dig deep into my private affairs), until recently - a friend of a co-worker had returned from a trip to paradise, and she felt the need to compare results - after divulging much of the information as i have laid out before you, it was her opinion that the trip was lousy and her friend was right, she should go to mexico - au contraire - what she failed to realize is that my worst day in jamaica beats the hell out of my best day anywhere else - one love

Best trip report EVER!

Bruce and Kelli
    Fort Worth, TX
    CN 2006, 2008
    CTI 2009, 2010, 2011
    CSA 2014!

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

<giggle>

lol

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Well done! Sorry you did not have better weather.
    ... it keepsh me shane

sounds like you made the best of it and that is what life is all about!

You sound like a barrel of fun! How can we party with you?!?!

This report should have come with a health warning! I am now so traumatised I will have to go back.......again!

Sweeet, sounds like a great time!! Glad you enjoyed yourself!! Heading out in 4 weeks..can't wait!

Too funny! LOL :O)

Irishabroad:

You & I both know that you are funnier than NIN_SHAW.

Bilkat