Default CSA Laundry Service

How does the laundry service work at CSA? Is it free? Where do you leave your clothes and when do you get them back?

Thanks!

Not free, and not cheap. There is a one or two day turn-around so plan accordingly. In most rooms, there is a tiny clothesline in the shower, so you might consider washing some stuff in your bathroom sink.FYI- each room has an iron and ironingboard.

From the FAQ's

Do the resorts have a laundry & dry cleaning service?

Yes, the resorts have an outside laundry service available Monday through Friday. It is a two business day service. The cost varies by article. Most items are $1.75 to $3.75 – detailed pricing can be found in your room (additional fee for rush orders). There is no “coin Laundromat”.

Laundry service is not free and it is quite costly

There are forms in the room for laundry and dry cleaning. You fill them out and the maids take it. I would advise the maid that you will have some for pick up. I would also call and tell the

It usually comes back in 24 hours

the service is not free. their is a basket in your room.you just leave your stuff in it. they bring it back the next day.we never used it .brought a small bottle of soap and wash bathing suit in the sink.

I'm glad there is a service. My fiance sweats a lot in humidity and we're going to be there for 11 days.

For the past few trips to CSA, we have taken advantage of the laundry service. We work out every day, and packing half the workout clothes is a big help in reducing the amount of luggage we need. We call early in the morning (before 9:00) and we have always received our clothes back that same afternoon. The prices range from $2.00 to $4.00 an item for the types of things we send out (t-shirts, shorts). Since we have gotten a resort credit the past few years, we just use part of our resort credit to pay for the laundry service.

I know a lot of people are (rightfully) claiming the laundry fees are quite costly..... BUT, if you use the laundry to avoid checking a bag, and thus avoiding around $50.00 in round trip checked bag fees.... using the laundry service starts to look like a pretty sweet deal You can get ten to twenty things washed and still come out ahead!

The downside will be stuffing all your souvenirs into your carry-on luggage.