Thread: BFS at CSA??

Default BFS at CSA??

We booked a Beachfront suite at CSA! Can anyone share photo's or their experience in this room? Is is like the Atriums? If we could make a request, would you request 2nd floor? Are they romantic? We will be married there? SO excited....But worried about room choice, and if I chose the right one for us...please share any pics or stories about these rooms!!1 Thanks so much!!!

Good selection!... Basically, the Beachfront Suites are the same as the Atriums... except for their location and the fact that they have a minibar; however, they DON'T have that heavenly hammock on the verandah!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

There is a site that has nothing but photos of Couples. Lot's of good views of the rooms! http:www.flickr/groups/couplesresort/photos/

http://krsmay.spaces.live.com/
    These are pics from our first trip in 2005 and then again in 06...I haven't updated the site yet with the others but I am hoping to get all of our CSA pics on this one site. The 06 trip we stayed in BFVS, the first few pics are the "original" BFS as we stayed in one of those the first night and then went to a BFVS for the rest of our stay. Hopefully that will help you see all you want (I always take plenty of photos!
    Sharon
    CSA
    Oct 2005, Dec 2006/Jan 2007, March 2008, Dec 2009/Jan 2010, June 2010, June 2011, June 2012, July 2014

oh forgot to say that the 05 trip we stayed in the Atrium so those pics are on there too. I have to say it is really hard for me to pick a favorite room category because they all have different things to offer (view, location, etc) so that is a personal preference. But to me it doesn't matter so much because you are in the most beautiful place on earth!
    Sharon
    CSA
    Oct 2005, Dec 2006/Jan 2007, March 2008, Dec 2009/Jan 2010, June 2010, June 2011, June 2012, July 2014