Default USA3000 from STL

Does anyone know if USA3000 will still be offering direct flights from St. Louis after this summer? Thanks!

Doesn't look like it right now... just keep checking though, you never know if they'll add a week or not.

Until then, I think the route would be from St Louis, to Charlotte and then to Jamaica.

Your guess is as good as any other. They had dropped their Jamaica routes out of STL a couple years ago, and pick them back up last year when Ryan Air went under. We flew USA3000 about five years ago and they were just fine as far as service and being on time. Something to note, we had looked at USA3000 for out trip in June, but the flight times were not to our liking. Afternoon departures out of STL and evening arrival at MBJ. We prefer to leave early in the day and arrive as early as possible on our first day. So we went with another carrier. But that's just us.

contact usa3000 for their future plans. i too looked and saw the flights ending.

We flew SunCountry on our flight back from MBJ this past December when USA3000 left us high & dry. SunCountry's flight times are better.

Hopefully one of the two carriers will reinstate the winter routes. If not, we're going to have to get creative.

Funjet has a direct charter out of STL.
    It seems to only run on Sundays with flights out at 9:05AM STL - 12:40 MBJ and returns 1:40PM MBJ - 5:30 STL.

I can't find any details on this route outside of the Funjet site but it shows as Allegiant Airlines.

Good luck,
    Token

The summer is over, but we have a USA3000 flight booked direct out of STL on 3/18. They are running on Fridays. We got $99 one way!

Tammie & Mike
    CTI-Feb'08/CSA-Dec'08/CSA&CN-Mar'11
    CSS Mar'12/CSA Nov '12/CSA Dec '13/CSA Feb '15

We fly out on Jan 9th 2011. We are booked on Frontier Airlines. It is a Funjet charter. Looks like it only goes Sunday to Sunday.
    Leaves St Louis @ 8:15am and arrives in Montego Bay @ 12:45 pm. Not bad times.
    Teresa

My wife Pandora and I are flying Delta out of Memphis the first week of May next year. Direct flight and leaves early on a Saturday. We'll see if we like it...

"Just Me"... Joe D.

Joe D, we have flown out of Memphis on the nonstop several times and enjoyed it. we just go down the day before and grab some bbq and a room for the night before we go. drop me an e-mail at rmccord743 at aol dot com if you are interested in where we stay and park when departing from Memphis.

Randy