Hybrid View

Default Fishing Charter 05/3 thru 5/13..Anyone interested?

Looking for a few interested travelers to share/offset charter expense. Open to sharing experience of deep sea fishing for half day or full during our stay @ Couples Negril. Only 37 more days til paradise! Steve

My Lovie and I will be at CTI from April 30- May 7th..
    he and I would Love to go, what is the cost..and does it matter if we are at a different resort, as long as it is Couples?

It can't be on the 3rd though, that is the day we will be married.

Julio has mentioned many times about Charter fishing..we are from Florida, and this is our first trip to Jamaica..

Let us know.
    Mary, & Julio

Hi Mary,
    Sounds great, I will chat with Julie(we'll be celebrating our honeymoon)and get back to you on dates we are considering. Maybe the 5th or 6th?Will confirm specific date/time later. In terms of cost, $100 to 125/person for a half day. I believe 4 hours of fishing in total is included plus lunch and frosty's(beer).

Something to think about Mary...
    I believe your Couples location is in Ocho Rios? If so, the fishing charter service was out of Negril and may prove difficult for you in terms of travel times(to and from Negril). Food for thought!

We are going to be at CN 5/11-5/20. We have talked about this before, but always end up just lying on the beach for a week.
    Have you already checked on prices and days of the week?
    We too are coming from MO. Just the other side of the state.
    I'm guessing from the S&J-STL is St. Louis?
    Kim

Hi Kim,
    You should give some thought. We too are guilty of the same lifestyle while @ Couples. In terms of cost, yes I have done by research. Four travelers would reduce indiviual expense to $100 to 125.00/person for a 1/2 day trip. Would certainly confirm reservations once we've determined best day for other folks who may want to share experience. Yes, Julie and I are from St. Louis. Let me know your thoughts!
    steve