Default younger couples Dec. 2010

We are first timers at CSA Dec. 1-7 2010, and getting MARRIED on the beach! I am 26 and my fiance is 30. Anyone else going during this time??

Michael & I are also first timers, we will be there Dec 5th-10th. We also will be getting married during that time. Even though we will only be there a short time while you are maybe we'll see ya.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyandAmber View Post
    We are first timers at CSA Dec. 1-7 2010, and getting MARRIED on the beach! I am 26 and my fiance is 30. Anyone else going during this time??
    We will be there, but we are old!!! 36 and 34.

We're the "young at heart" crowd! We're in our 50's! We will see you Dec 3-11th. Greg and Dari

We'll be there Dec. 3-8 for the Reggae Marathon, we're 28 and 30. Hope to run into some of you there! Congrats on your upcoming nuptials Kellyandamber and amcope15! Nikita and Byron

We are 32 and 37 and its our second trip to CSA. There are couples there of all ages. You will have a fabulous time!

Kisha & Manny

we'll be there Nov 27th till Dec 5th, were both 35 and it's our 2nd trip. can't wait till were home again.

We will be there 11-26 thru 12-3 See ya there! Oh and we are 32 and 37 hehe but dont look it I promise!

Default We feel younger than we are

We will be at CSA from 1- 15 december.
    My fiance is 38 and I am 37- but feeling much younger
    We also get married the.
    Which day is you great day??
    Give everyday the chance, to get the best day in your life